Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

come on now -you cant tell me we aint got no SO lovers out there??

lets here from you -show us your Sturhling's!!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

very nice collection!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Not a huge Stuhrling guy, they make very nice looking watches, but they have too much class for me!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Not a huge Stuhrling guy, they make very nice looking watches, but they have too much class for me!
couldnt have said that better myself..............ya know the part about them having too much class for you Ron..............lol, im only joking brother. I feel the same way, they are some nice watches, but they for the most part are a little to dressy for me, and i dont really do the skeletons, but they still make a pretty good watch..........

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I think the skelly's are a work of art - i have one skelly from 32 Degrees and although i like it - it doesnt get much wrist time at all, so i understand this point -i do like the SO skelly's alot but oddly enough havenet pulled the trigger on them - if i would it would be an ALPINE as its nicely done

i got a Louie from them last week and i like it -it is a little dressier but its still got style - only wish it was like 44-46MM its actually a 42MM

Attachments

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
couldnt have said that better myself..............ya know the part about them having too much class for you Ron..............lol, im only joking brother. I feel the same way, they are some nice watches, but they for the most part are a little to dressy for me, and i dont really do the skeletons, but they still make a pretty good watch..........
You dont need to say your joking I know you actually not joking at all. It is a true statement, there watches are very classy, very elegant and very dressy. Most of them are not for me, like a Omega Seamaster it is too small for me, like a Renato Vulcan it is too busy for me, the Stuhrling line just reeks of class, and I dont fit that description

1 - 7 of 7 Posts