Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Very nice Jim. I had never seen one of those on a wrist shot before and it looks great and pretty large. How big are those Delhi models?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Very nice Jim. I had never seen one of those on a wrist shot before and it looks great and pretty large. How big are those Delhi models?
Hey TV

I like your site here.

I have a big wrist 8 inches a small watch does not look right on me

This says 44 I believe but the dial is big and it wears more like 46 or 47

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

I usually don't wear anything but bracelet watches, divers mostly. I really like the strap on this one, nice and comfy. I really like the crown offset at 4, makes this watch comfortable. I like you TV hate rubber straps.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

jdtj63 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Hey TV

I like your site here.

I have a big wrist 8 inches a small watch does not look right on me

This says 44 I believe but the dial is big and it wears more like 46 or 47
I usually don't wear anything but bracelet watches, divers mostly. I really like the strap on this one, nice and comfy. I really like the crown offset at 4, makes this watch comfortable. I like you TV hate rubber straps.
First off - thank you for the kind words about the site and welcome again!

On the watch, that look, at least in your pictures on your 8 inch wrist, to be much larger then 44mm. I agree that it seems to wear larger. Thanks again for the info.

Did anyone else pick up one of these?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.