Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi Guys...

Just thought you'd like to know...I got my Uptown Ozzie XL back from SO tonight. The watch has a brand new crystal in it and looks like a million bucks!!! Considering I sent back after Thanksgiving...getting the watch back before the first of the year is a very pleasant surprise!! The watch also came in a brand new SO Orange box, and included a nice letter from Esther Ungar, Director of Customer Relations.

So besides making some of the best watches around right now...IMHO....they have a Customer Relations Department that is second to none!!! :b

Thanks for taking such excellent care of my watch SO....I really appreciate it!!!:c

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Felix wrote:
Hey, that's great to hear, Larry! Did you get to keep the bubbly crystal? Or did they tell you what was up with it?
Hi Felix...

No...they didn't send it back. They just replaced it. I imagine someone in the repair department has it....if they wanted to find out what happened. I think I still have the little repair tag that was attached to the watch if there is information on it. I'll check it and see what it says.

And CJ....I still have most of my hair...and the hair that I am missing on my head has decided to take up root in other places that I never had it before!!!!!:%:%

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.