Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Here we go, the First Ever David Argabright has been a bit of a jerk, so here's a WATCHFREEKS.COM giveaway...

Stuhrling Original Winchester Grand:

There's a smudge on the BACK of the strap, but otherwise the watch is fine; no real scratches (that I remember) and it runs fine.

Let me know if you want it. I'll use an online RNG to pick the winner.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
David,

I've never known you to be a jerk, but I would love to be included in your wonderful giveaway. Thanks for the generosity and good luck to all those who are entering.
You obviously must not read my posts, LOL

Good Luck!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Felix wrote:
So, as a Stuhrling employee, am I eligible for this giveaway? lol just kidding.
Psst. Felix. (WhisperVoice) Hey buddy sneak down to the warehouse and ship out my new Sea Hawk tonight. I don't think I can wait 2 weeks. It will be our little secret. Come on buddy everybodys doing it. You can be cool like them Ha Ha LOL!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:lol:c

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

David - WOW - thank you for doing this giveaway.

Please enter me in your giveaway BUT if I win, pick someone else, lol. You don't have to enter me, I just wanted to say thank you again for your generosity!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

David

Sweet, count me in.....

·
Registered
466 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Felix wrote:
Psst. Felix. (WhisperVoice) Hey buddy sneak down to the warehouse and ship out my new Sea Hawk tonight. I don't think I can wait 2 weeks. It will be our little secret. Come on buddy everybodys doing it. You can be cool like them Ha Ha LOL!!

LoL I wish I can, but I gotta get up, put on my jacket, go downstairs and everything :p you know how it is :%

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

now that's hot. thanks and please enter me.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Felix wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Felix wrote:

LoL I wish I can, but I gotta get up, put on my jacket, go downstairs and everything :p you know how it is :%
OUCH!! Ha Ha LOL!!!:%:%:lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Nice gesture David! That's a great looking piece! Dude, if being a "little bit-o-jerk" results in great giveaways........jerk away!!:%:%:%
Wait, did I say that? I meant......oh forget it!

No need to include me, just wanted to say thanks!

CJ

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.