Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
imported post

I was out trolling TJ Max today and picked up this Winchester Grand for under $100

Black IP

Gun metal guts

44mm

crappy photo, camera was dying. (batteries)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

what a nice pick up!!! My TJ Maxx has some Invictas and Zodiacs but I have never seen a Stuhrling there. did they have the full presentation box and all the normal stuff?

Awesome find.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
what a nice pick up!!! My TJ Maxx has some Invictas and Zodiacs but I have never seen a Stuhrling there. did they have the full presentation box and all the normal stuff?

Awesome find.
Yes, they did. They usually have this stuff. All the Zodiacs I've got there have the original packaging, too.

There's five TJ Maxx stores in the area (15 mile radius) some are better than others.

But there's always a some kind of bargain to be found.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
TC, nice p/u! I am just starting to appreciate the SO's! Waitng on a Mad Man myself....can't wait. Congrats big guy!!!

CJ
Just started my So collection as well, first the Apacalypse Xt and now the metropol elite. I talked to Larry the other day and he says there will be more Rip approved watches coming this coming spring!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yeah, I heard the rumor; it's called the Rip "I" Beam Special Edition LOL!!!

Specifics
85 mm
SS & Tungsten (total weight 2.3lbs)
No Lume Damnit!!!
No Writing on the bezel Damnit!!
Quartz movement, lithium 32 year battery

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
TC, nice p/u! I am just starting to appreciate the SO's! Waitng on a Mad Man myself....can't wait. Congrats big guy!!!

CJ
Just started my So collection as well, first the Apacalypse Xt and now the metropol elite. I talked to Larry the other day and he says there will be more Rip approved watches coming this coming spring!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Yeah, I heard the rumor; it's called the Rip "I" Beam Special Edition LOL!!!

Specifics
85 mm
SS & Tungsten (total weight 2.3lbs)
No Lume Damnit!!!
No Writing on the bezel Damnit!!
Quartz movement, lithium 32 year battery

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
You crack me up! Crazy &^*#@%

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.