Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

http://www.shopnbc.com/PRODUCT/?track=-20301;&familyid=v91303

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: DG-3804B Automatic, 22 Jewels [*]Crystal: Krysterna [*]Crown: Push/pull [*]Clasp: Push Button Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 24mm W [*]Case Measurements: 48mm [*]Water Resistance: 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet [*]Model Numbers:
Black: 285.331151
Blue: 285.33116
Silver-tone: 285.331156

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Nice looking Sturhlings. I like the silvertone dial trimmed in red and the five link bracelet. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Are the Stuhrling automatic movements reliable??
I can only say that the Auto Apoco XT I own is accurate to 9 seconds over a 24 hr period. As far as reliable, well only time will tell!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Are the Stuhrling automatic movements reliable??
I have a Winchester Grand Skeleton and of course it's an auto and it is about like Ron's...last time I checked it...it was about 9 seconds off in a day. That was a full charge and let it sit in a display case. I have never checked it when I have charged it and wore it a whole day...guess that's the next thing I'll do.

As for the new SO's this week...there are a lot of them....and some old faithful's too. I like this one, the blue dial and the bracelet is really nice looking...and most important...it's big enough!!!

Oh..guys..this looks like the same type of bracelet on the Uptown Ozzie XL....and guys...this is one sweet bracelet!!! Smooth as silk and feels like a million bucks on the skin!!! I love wearing my Uptown because of this bracelet!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
imported post

Ah, this is one of my favorites. I have on on my desk right now, actually (I like to have the watches on hand when I write the newsletter). It's the first one show here, silvertone with the black dial and the blue seconds hand, and let me tell you, these pictures don't do them justice at all! It's hard to see, but there's a map of North and South America hydraulically embossed on to the dial. And let me tell you, this watch is heavy! It's just a very rugged watch. I'm glad ya'll like it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts