Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
imported post

I've had the pleasure of handling one of the Emperor's Grandeurs (the rosetone one) and this baby is one that you won't want to put down. Really, this is a solid piece of work here, and while ShopNBC has some nice pictures, I'm going to have to one-up them with a few taken by Jim Skelton. Here they are if you haven't seen them already: http://stuhrlingoriginal.wordpress.com/2009/11/23/stuhrlings-emperors-grandeur/

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

If you missed out the last time this was aired, you better order yours now while it's in stock. I have the SS w/ blue hands and strap, awesome baby.

http://www.shopnbc.com/Stuhrling_Original_Men_s_Emperor_s_Grandeur_Automatic_Skeleton_Strap_Watch/V91307.aspx?storeid=1&track=1931&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Stuhrling%20Original|1931

·
Registered
7 Posts
imported post

I went online to Shop's website last night and grabbed me one in Rosetone. Glad I did because The Shop has turned off the ability to buy one now. They list it as "Coming Soon", which probably means that they are saving the remaining inventory for the Stuhrling shows this weekend.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

KYGeek wrote:
I went online to Shop's website last night and grabbed me one in Rosetone. Glad I did because The Shop has turned off the ability to buy one now. They list it as "Coming Soon", which probably means that they are saving the remaining inventory for the Stuhrling shows this weekend.
When I got mine they didnt have the rosetone. enjoy the watch when you get it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Likewise I have this watch in stainless steel with blue hands and it is simply another Stuhrling work of art. The watch looks great on the wrist and you`ll never get tired of other people admiring your timepiece.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
imported post

Hi guys. I am new here. I just purchased the silvertone Emperers Grandeur. I have been infatuated with this watch since the first time I laid eyes on it. I was wondering though, is there a way for me to order a black strap for this watch, since the Silvertone has a blue strap? Any info on this is highly appreciated. Thanks guys. Love the forum.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Hey JW welcome 2 the WF family.
Congratulations on your new purchase, enjoy your new acquisition in the best of health. I have the same 1. Because of the uniqueness of this watch you might want to inquire w/ Stuhrling tomorrow or check in this forum topic http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_forum.php?id=46
We have a few folks who do custom straps.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

jw118877 wrote:
Hi guys. I am new here. I just purchased the silvertone Emperers Grandeur. I have been infatuated with this watch since the first time I laid eyes on it. I was wondering though, is there a way for me to order a black strap for this watch, since the Silvertone has a blue strap? Any info on this is highly appreciated. Thanks guys. Love the forum.
Try these guys - they are super cool, have a giant inventory, and are in the USA, which means you can call them and talk to an actual person. I have purchased 4 bracelets from them to date and they are fantastic. Also you can call them and they will find you what you want if it is not on their website. Strapped for Time - http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=4427&forum_id=84

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

jw118877 wrote:
You can also call Stuhrlings CS line and talk to them...they have the ability to custom make you a strap. In fact...when Larry was on air with Shawn this afternoon, a lady called in about a watch strap for a certain watch....and he told her the same thing. There are also several guys on WF's that do custom straps...you can check them out too!!!

Good luck...that is one beautiful watch. You usually do not see that movement in watches under 10 grand or so!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
imported post

Wondering how these Stuhroing Emporer Grandeurs have held up over the months. Did the movement continue to keep time? Did the dial/crown hold up over extended wear? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
imported post

Anyone who has this awesome looking watch and has had it for at least 1-2 years, is it still functioning like new? I'm wondering because I've read some reviews that say it only worked a few days. This is just such an amazing looking watch and I want it, but if it's no good after 6 months or so then maybe I should look at others. Please let me know how your experiences with them has been:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had my Emperor's Grandeur for about 1 year now and it is holding up well. I wear it about once a week usually for a few hours (daily watch Black Monster). I did initially have a problem but that was due to my own lack of knowledge about automatic watches. Sthurling customer service was awesome and the watch was repaired and it has worked well ever since.

I recommend this watch if you want something unique that will stand out. I had a person stop me and check it out and ask how many thousands it cost.

Overall I am very happy with this watch

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had my Emperor's Grandeur for about 1 year now and it is holding up well. I wear it about once a week usually for a few hours (daily watch Black Monster). I did initially have a problem but that was due to my own lack of knowledge about automatic watches. Sthurling customer service was awesome and the watch was repaired and it has worked well ever since.
I recommend this watch if you want something unique that will stand out. I had a person stop me and check it out and ask how many thousands it cost.
Overall I am very happy with this watch

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I have a couple of different Emperor models, fantastic watch! I love the layout of the watch the way it almost looks like a small pocket watch someone put on a strap nice size at 49mm. Always gets the attention of everyone when I wear them especially the ladies! LOL I have had mine for a couple years now never had a problem with them. I might have to pull one out to wear today!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts