Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I picked up the red aquadiver regatta on an instinct as it closely resembled the red hydroconquest that i always wanted to buy. I love the watch so far but i dont like the band as its a hollow link bracelet. Any opinions on a nice (but cheap) leather band that i should go for? Or should i stick with the OEM bracelet instead?
Here is the pic of the watch if its of any help.

Looking forward to your opinions.

P.S. I am not really looking at NATOs as an option as i wanna wear this in a formal environment.

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nice watch. As for straps look at amazon they have a lot. This site also has quite a few leather strap makers, but they all seem to be of very high quality.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks afury and Tinknocker

I have also ordered a few nato straps from crownandbuckle and love their collection.

My main dilemma is that i have looked at too many options (in the price bracket of 20 to 30 USD) but unable to decide which would look the best. The options are:

1. Plain black aligator band

2. Black leather band with red stitching

3. A solid endlink watch band (unsure of the quality that i saw across ebay or amazon)

4. A rally strap with red stitching (but looks a bit odd on a so called diver watch)

Any opinions on that?

I really appreciate your response.

I have been lurking around the forums for a while, however, this is my first post as i thought this is the right place to seek expert opinion :)

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
All good options thrown out there.

If you do want a custom strap on the cheap, try Steveo straps. Custom and handmade for about $45.

·
13,076 Posts
Check out Panatime.com for decent straps at reasonable prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts