·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Looks great on that P-47.

Reactions: UKWolfeman

·
Registered
53 Posts
Largely due to the review of the Nato Green Isofrane here, I have purchased 2 Isofranes over the last week. Never really been a rubber fan ;), but thought I would try a couple out for 2 different watches. Popular opinion seems to rate Isofrane as the best rubber straps out there, time for me to try them out.

I contradicted myself (post 17) by actually buying the 22mm Green Nato to mate with a Seiko vintage 6309 green dialled watch I have recently purchased. I had commented that I like a strap to be a different colour to the dial colour of watch. And now I just purchased a green to match with green. :)

I also purchased a 24mm Orange Isofrane to try on my Magrette Moana Pacific Professional with blue dial.

I look forward to posting my own comments when the straps arrive and I've had a little time using them.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've worn my black 22mm on this for 2 weeks:

I can't seem to wear anything else as it's just so comfortable.

A bit fiddly threading it through the keepers as the rubber doesn't slide easy. Any suggestions?

Attachments

Reactions: UKWolfeman

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
I've worn my black 22mm on this for 2 weeks:

I can't seem to wear anything else as it's just so comfortable.

A bit fiddly threading it through the keepers as the rubber doesn't slide easy. Any suggestions?
Just remember, if they are tough to slide into the keepers, it means they will probably not accidentally slide out.
I love that I don't have to fiddle with my Iso's once I put them on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow, great strap, I never took much notice of Isofrane Straps before but after reading the review and seeing it on that watch, I would consider buying one for my Longines Legend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm hoping to see at some point a desert tan (khaki), gray and a brown which will be a huge option for bronze watches.
Thanks for the review!

I reached out to ISO this past spring about purchasing a brown rubber strap, as they made them for an Aquadive bronze watch, and they told me the brown can be special ordered, but only in the 22mm size.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Isofrane

Fellow freeks, I have never gotten to handle a real isofrane in person, and I'm on the fence about ordering one. I'm thinking that I would like one on my incoming armida a7, but I have only seen pictures on people with larger wrists. Do they work well for people with a 7" wrist? Do many people trim them to length, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Fellow freeks, I have never gotten to handle a real isofrane in person, and I'm on the fence about ordering one. I'm thinking that I would like one on my incoming armida a7, but I have only seen pictures on people with larger wrists. Do they work well for people with a 7" wrist? Do many people trim them to length, thanks in advance!
Not sure if you saw this but they have 10% off on the Nato green. They are super comfortable and should wok fine with your wrist.

http://www.isofrane.com/newsletters/NATO_121213/nato_order.htm

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I had to chime in here. I have been a metal bracelet fan for years (and still am) but I recently got an Isofrane packaged with a new watch so I tried it. I love it. I will probably leave it on the watch for the near future and wear it. I have tried many other rubber straps and HATED them. This one is really worth having IMO.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts