Watch Freeks banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,658 Posts
Didn't think that Magrette could get nicer looking Mike, but wow, this strap makes the watch even better looking if that's possible. :smile-thumb:

Love the style, material, and everything. Very nice ! ..Thanks so much for the review !

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Didn't think that Magrette could get nicer looking Mike, but wow, this strap makes the watch even better looking if that's possible. :smile-thumb:

Love the style, material, and everything. Very nice ! ..Thanks so much for the review !
Thanks bud.

The one thing that would be cool is if more watch companies would provide multiple sets of lug holes (not necessarily completely drilled out). If they would thicker NATO straps would be possible. I'm just whining though.....lol.....worked out very well!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Thanks bud.

The one thing that would be cool is if more watch companies would provide multiple sets of lug holes (not necessarily completely drilled out). If they would thicker NATO straps would be possible. I'm just whining though.....lol.....worked out very well!
Agreed, it would really help me out! I make two piece straps too though. There are so many strap makers out there I just want to produce something different..if your reading this come make me an offer! You won't be disappointed!

·
Super Moderator
9,658 Posts
Thanks bud.

You are very welcome sir. :) Sorry I'm getting back so late with this Mike. That is a really great idea though. I bet we see it done more, and more in the future. Genius !

21 - 24 of 24 Posts