Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I don't want to call this a review because I don't believe that I know how to best judge a watch strap. The strap blue color is why I was drawn to buy this one.
This this will be more of an "expose`" of what happened when I bought this strap & hopefully give everyone an idea of what to expect if you choose to get one for yourself.
The Amazon website has a large selection of straps available from many of the "forum favorite" companies (like Stapcode/Taikonuat & Panatme for example) in just about every color, size, & finish texture. I was looking for something in blue leather for a certain Uniq watch; that's when I ran across Clockwork Synergy Straps. I had no idea who they where but the product description looked promising.

When it arrived I was greeted by a well protected gift box, with strap & contact info enclosed. NICE!

A quick "out of the box" comparison to the factory provided Uniq NATO strap shows that the CS strap is shorter in some proportions or at least looks that way. The Uniq strap has their logo sewn onto one side where the strap meets the lugs which adds to the length of the strap at that spot. The overall length of the CS leather Zulu is exactly as Amazon described it at 11" total from buckle to tail end.

Above & below the texture of the super soft blue suede leather is evident. The leather is soooo supple & flexible it conformed to the case back and lugs easily making very easy to attach with the factory spring bars. Once in place I noticed that the strap filled the gaps 'tween the case lugs & case sides making it fit snuggly so the watch does not "wander" or slide out of place once on my wrist.

The above shot shows the color as being a true match to the blue on the sub-dials. This is a match in real life & looks awesome in sunlight! I think the brushed finish of the CS Strap matches the brushing on the case better than the original polished hardware.

The Clockwork Synergy blue suede Urban Zulu strap is a great fitting strap for my 7.25"~7.375" wrists. There are enough holes to fine tune a great fit even if it stretches a bit from use in time.

The tail tucks nicely back under itself to complete the on-the-wrist package.

So, there it is! I love it! The exact color I wanted...in leather...suede...just as comfortable & flexible as the factory nylon NATO strap. Perfect.

Based on my experience this time, I'll be buying more from Clockwork Synergy Straps in the near future for sure! Well done guys, & keep 'em coming!! :smileyface_hand_cla

·
Registered
269 Posts
Mr Curt,

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review! We are dedicated to supplying great interchangeable replacement watch straps for any style watch.

We are so glad you are enjoying your urban 5 ring leather band and it looks awesome on your watch :smile-thumb2:

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon

Trish

1 - 4 of 4 Posts