Watch Freeks banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
imported post

Only 200mm length? I've got an 8 1/4" wrist and that sounds a tad short. I'd hate to spend $100 for a rubber strap only to have to have the end barely tuck into the keeper.

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
imported post

ChuckW wrote:
Only 200mm length? I've got an 8 1/4" wrist and that sounds a tad short. I'd hate to spend $100 for a rubber strap only to have to have the end barely tuck into the keeper.
It should fit fine!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
imported post

Jo-Jo wrote:
This strap came with my Benarus Moray "Red Dart". It is INCREDIBLE !!! Soft as butter.
Unless it stated that it was an Isofrane strap, either on the website, or in your packaging of the watch, it is not an Isofrane strap, but an Isofrane lookalike...which I have had with some watches, and while it is decent, if you put it next to a genuine Isofrane, it is no comparison.....

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
imported post

Tattoo Chef wrote:
Jo-Jo wrote:
This strap came with my Benarus Moray "Red Dart". It is INCREDIBLE !!! Soft as butter.
Unless it stated that it was an Isofrane strap, either on the website, or in your packaging of the watch, it is not an Isofrane strap, but an Isofrane lookalike...which I have had with some watches, and while it is decent, if you put it next to a genuine Isofrane, it is no comparison.....
Hi Don, you are definitely correct; especially with the smell of the strap... definitely unique, soft while substantial.

Really, I think people really have difficulty absorbing the cost of a strap that is $100 or more considering the manufacturing cost is likely something significantly south of that.

I would believe that Isofrane thinks they have the market cornered with what is a trademarked design.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks Don,
I've got one coming.

Should suit my black H3 P6600 which is currently wearing a NATO, which is OK, but it has to be tight as the watch is heavy.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts