Watch Freeks banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I like the strap and love Horween leather. I have a few Horween straps from Joe and they rock, so soft, no break in period as you said. I am curious as to what the real color looks like, as there is a big difference between his and your photos. It's always something I worry about when I buy a leather strap. Pics can be misleading. I like the texture of the leather and I bet it feels awesome too.
I think I'd prefer a darker strap on this watch but its not a bad combo at all.
The photos I took in the review and the ones I posted today are unedited....so what color you see, is what you get. The stock photo is a little different....could have been lighting, could have been just a different piece of leather which had a different tanning.
But my photos are accurate to what it looks like in person.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Greg makes some of the best straps out there, very few in his league plus he is a hell of a good guy to deal with. Btw if ya'll ever need a good belt his are well worth money.
His belts are like my Omega , only thing that see's wrist or waist time depending :_)

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Greg makes some of the best straps out there, very few in his league plus he is a hell of a good guy to deal with. Btw if ya'll ever need a good belt his are well worth money.
His belts are like my Omega , only thing that see's wrist or waist time depending :_)
I have two straps from Greg one is this one reviewed. He makes a great strap. Been wanting to try one of his belts & a wallet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts