Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
If I have to choose one, I'd take the Stowa over any H2O every time. I own the Stowa Seatime Prodiver and 3 H2O's so I'm not opposed to having both.

·
Banned
754 Posts
If I have to choose one, I'd take the Stowa over any H2O every time. I own the Stowa Seatime Prodiver and 3 H2O's so I'm not opposed to having both.
If you have 2 Orca's and would go for the Stowa, that says a lot about Stowa. I've never owned a Stowa and I believe the 3 Orca's I've had are the best watches out there for the money. I now would love to try on a Stowa more than ever. Thanks for sharing your experience. My new Orca is my dream watch, perfect in every way, so anything surpassing it sounds super tempting.

Reactions: #four

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
If you have 2 Orca's and would go for the Stowa, that says a lot about Stowa. I've never owned a Stowa and I believe the 3 Orca's I've had are the best watches out there for the money. I now would love to try on a Stowa more than ever. Thanks for sharing your experience. My new Orca is my dream watch, perfect in every way, so anything surpassing it sounds super tempting.

Here's some more temptation for you Luis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
hike n bike

Like an engineer friend o mine used to say:
"I wouldn't kick neither one outta bed" But I
like the Kalmar. Isnt this the same iteration
Danny has?

Art

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
size matters

STOWA is classic

H2O is bigger

STOWA trademark commands a premium

CLEMENS is a contender for value king of the micros

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
You know my choice......

Stowa is nice but the H20 reigns supreme IMO.

The Kalmar 6k looks big in pitures but I assure you it wears superbly. I have the 8k and although thick I think the 6k would be a universal fit for all.

These 2 watches the styles are quite different.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You know my choice......

Stowa is nice but the H20 reigns supreme IMO.

The Kalmar 6k looks big in pitures but I assure you it wears superbly. I have the 8k and although thick I think the 6k would be a universal fit for all.

These 2 watches the styles are quite different.
Yeah tough decision. Chosen for battle even though they are quite different mostly because both are titanium and limited funds says I can't have both or at least can't buy them both soon unless I have a substantial watch blow out from current collection, which I am debating.

Kalmar looks awesome love the dial and was leaning a little that way but on the other hand wondering since I have an orca and a kalmar already if its a bit redundant in the collection. The stowa would be different since I've never owned one.

If I do grab a stowa I am torn by the more vesatile gray, the black with lime minute and the lime number James posted.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Which Titanium diver reigns supreme?

This one of course!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Reactions: hikeNbike

·
Registered
121 Posts
As I have two Stowas, and no H2Os in my collection, I must reinforce that, IMHO, you have made the correct decision ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts