Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well After searching for many months, I finally received the Stowa Prodiver Limette I had been waiting for! I finally found the right color combination Prodiver including the orange hands I was after and I love this watch & SS bracelet !! more pictures to come :clapping-hands-abov

·
Registered
533 Posts
Looks good enough to squeeze into my iced-tea. Enjoy it!

Reactions: watchdialorange

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Nice pickup. I thought about getting it when I saw it posted, but my wife did not approve.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Very nice, congrats. I was keeping an eye on the listing on Recon, good to see that a fellow Freek got it. I've been on the look out for one with a grey or black dial.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice, congrats. I was keeping an eye on the listing on Recon, good to see that a fellow Freek got it. I've been on the look out for one with a grey or black dial.
Yes the Black dial is really striking and I would love to have the White dial but that one is impossible to find.

I have the new Black/Silver Prodiver bezel on order at Stowa and should be here in 2-3 weeks.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Normally Im not a big fan of green dials like this, but have always loved this one on the Stowa.
Nice pickup....Stowa Pro diver is just a fantastic watch all around.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Very cool. I've got the same watch with all black hands. I'm wishing now I had the orange minute hand like yours. Awesome. Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Guys for all the kind comments.!!This watch wears really comfortable on SS Bracelet. Will get some new pics with Stowa Black/Silver bezel that's coming in a few weeks.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts