Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Victorinox Nite Vision watch a while ago. For those of you who don't know, these are great watches. Beautifully made with a Ronda quartz movement. What makes them special is the LED light attached, as well as the blue light that illuminates the dial. The LED works as a torch, and will also spell out SOS if necessary. Of course, it has a separate battery for these facilities, but it's still not a thick watch. What really attracted me was how attractive the dial was. Despite the fact it is not a cheap watch, the strap was rubbish. A black leather, but of poor quality. Victorinox no longer make the leather or rubber strap but the stainless bracelet is available at £140 ($170). In my opinion far to expensive. You see, a generic strap does not fit, and you can see this by the picture below. I emailed a few strap manufactures, but none were interested until I contacted Steveo straps, and sent him a diagram. He agreed to make one up for me at a cost of £45 + postage. I put the existing butterfly clasp on it myself. He told me to chose any leather or rubber I wanted. I went for the brown ostrich leather, which I believe goes well with the black dial. It arrived withing 10 days and looks brilliant.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
That does look brilliant, as is the read. If you find yourself with down time, howabout a shot laid out flat, a blue lumi shot would be a nice too. It is a very attractive watch, the distress feature is interesting. Thank you for posting.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
That is really something Mrs. Wiggles ! 👀 😎 Just that design would
seemingly leave yourwith limited options. So for them to create such
a nice, and special strap for you is phenomenal ! 🙂You can see that
cut-out section of the strap is perfect, and looks like it could of come
directly from VSA themselves. It's beautiful, and wow, what a deal too
by the way. Such a great story, along with strap, and watch MW !

Thanks so much !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts