Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I've always thought that "cocktail hour" wasa somewhatsissy euphemism for having a drink before dinner...Having stated that totally meaningless thought, I'm ready to pour you a cold one, what's your pleasure ?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Oh my...I thought I made a typo & when I went back to fix it I still wasn't able to...Hahaha...It's a safeguard against bad language, I guess...I'm sorry, I'm probably the only one that finds this so funny, Ima laughing my butt off.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Absinthe please.

Failing that, a well made Manhattan will do.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I'll have a Diet Pepsi with a twist....thank you.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

I have 3 favorite beers, guiness, amstel light and molsen triple x........when it comes to liquor, i do captain and coke and shots i do jameson irish whisky and jagerbombs........

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Beer - I like Bud Light

Liquor = I am a gin drinker. Either on the rocks, or Bombay Sapphire with tonic and 2 limes all night long.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
The rare but occasional beer.....now it's Gatorade!!

CJ
LOL!!!! Why is it that great minds think alike (did I just intimate that I have a greatmind? ignore that!!!!! ). I call Gatorade "Red Beer" when referring to it to my grandaughter. So when we sit down and have a "Red Beer" together that's what it is. So now that she is 5 1/2 I get this, "Popo? How about you and I having a "Red Beer" together tonight. I'll even give you a tatoo if you behave." Outta the mouths of babes....................... I tell ya!!! :%:%:c:c

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Bunch of tea totalers. :%

I got ancestors going all the way back to 11th century Normandy and William The Conqueror.

They fought along side William Wallace in Scotland. They were true Highlanders.

And imigrated to America before the Revolution.

Ha!

We've been pillaging, plundering and partying for hundreds of years.

Second only to the Vikings.

And it ain't stopping now. :%:%:%:%

This a man's ale.

(all of this, while factual, is strictly for laughs)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Well, I really don't drink too much anymore but when I do it's vodka! I love a vodka/tonic with a lemmon OR Grey Goose or Belvedere on the rocks with a lemmon. I used to drink beer but I can't seem to be able to do that anymore. I feel too bloated. ****, did I just say bloated?

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Twomore bottles of wine and it's off to the jewelers to lookat watches.

Oh, HEY! Could someone help me change my Depends before we leave.

Party On!!

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

A shot of vodka a little orange juice and then fill the glass with ice tea over ice now this is a drink. when I drink beer its Tecate. Iam half Italian so grew up on wine, wine wine I have a 100 bottle wine cooler

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.