Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one has been on my radar for a while. I love the classic, retro look and managed to snag one pre-owned on another sales forum earlier today. It's my first Steinhart and I'm looking forward to getting it based on what I've read about their excellent quality and value/price ratio. These are the seller's pics and I'll post some when she arrives.

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
With an ETA 2893 movement, what's not to like?

Reactions: Topspin917

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Well Done. One of Steiny's best pieces. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
330 Posts
Jealous, i want it. Lol.
This one has been on my radar for quite some time now.

C.m.T

·
Registered
330 Posts
When you do recieve, i would love to know if the band tapers down at the clasp.
I have always been curious about this.

C.m.T

·
Super Moderator
10,601 Posts
Can totally understand why that one's been on the radar Topspin. :thumb: ..What a beauty !!! Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about it ! :) Congratulations ahead of time to you !

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Sensational!

I've always been attracted to that Oyster Perpetual Explorer II look, which you get here but with a much different price tag on a very high quality piece--and it's Swiss to boot!

Congrats!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Thumbs up! Very clean dial and case.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
The only thing I don't like are the dimensions. 40mm is the way to go for a watch even the trend is going in that direction. 42 is too much. Great brand and great watch by the way!
Disagree... 42mm is the "Sweet Spot" for most which is why both Rolex and Omega have gone that way in recent years... IMO!

Reactions: zed073
1 - 16 of 16 Posts