Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I love the design of the Steinhart Oceans, particularly the DLC all black one. I have heard conflicting things about the lume...some say strong, others say not very impressive. I am big on lume so it does play a factor for me. Does anyone with a Steinhart have any input on lume? Strength and length?

Photos are always welcomed :D

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Steinhart watches are great values.Lume is not one of its strong points but not terrible either. I'd say middle of the road. If you want a torch I say Seiko or for micros Armida or Lumtec. My steinhart lume pics as requested.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steinhart watches are great values.Lume is not one of its strong points but not terrible either. I'd say middle of the road. If you want a torch I say Seiko or for micros Armida or Lumtec. My steinhart lume pics as requested.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
They're all beautiful pieces and I think Steinhart is a watch that is adaptable to any situation. If the right one comes my way at the right price I can definitely see myself owning one.

I would say there lume looks great in those pics, for some reason I'm such a lume lover that I want the best!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Seiko and Helson both have strong lume.

I have a few Steinhart watches and their lume
is probably middle of the road.

The Ocean One is certainly a classic look.

Oh and welcome. Sorry I missed you first time around.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I have never had an issue with my Ocean One Premium lume. I think it's great.

It gets very bright at night or in dark rooms so lon as the lume has been charged up with light prior to getting dark.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
If lume is important to you. Steinhart might not be the way to go. I'd start looking at Seiko's but thats just me. Otherwise the Steinie is a fine watch.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Oh no, lume isn't the deciding factor. I was just comparing. I really like the look and feel of the Steinhart. I'm planning on finding a Triton Dual Time too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts