Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Arrive today in 36 hours from Singapore. Incredible looking watch and well made. No time today to take pics but will tomorrow. Amazing delivery time and free to boot. Great watch well worth the money. The quality is outstanding , love the dial and bezel they look great. For the money the best watch I have bought in a long time. Have my eye the green version of this. Squale is equivilent to Steinhart in quality. This watch will be with me for a very long time.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PICS

·
Super Moderator
10,632 Posts
Rich, this one really looks outstanding ! :smile-thumb2:That whole root beer color scheme, along with effect is just the best. Kind of looks one way one second, and then another the next. It's like a chameleon going from different golds, and browns, to even ambers, and oranges at times. Plus it's has both a sport, and dress vibe. Man oh man, gorgeous watch ! Congratulations on picking this one up, and for it arriving so fast ! Enjoy !!! :)

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Nice. I'd picked up the 20 Heritage last year and it was quite nice.
Squale is definitely above Steinhart though. Their slightly higher end pieces like the 50 and up are very nice.

Squale and Steinhart do share some suppliers though.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
:smile:

Reactions: richc1958

·
Registered
335 Posts
Squale is definitely above Steinhart though. Their slightly higher end pieces like the 50 and up are very nice.

That's exactly what my older brother has been saying.... I'll be the judge & jury for myself next week :peace:

Sent via mobile

1 - 7 of 7 Posts