Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have always wanted this watch saw it was availible so took the leap. Cant beat the price either 490.00 for a swiss made watch with a 2824. It was either this or a helberg ch7 but I have had horrible luck with the 9015 movement. Have has 2 and both like to stop randomly after running perfectly for a few weeks.

·
Super Moderator
10,632 Posts
Imagine how this will be in person Rich? :eek: :) Will be unbelievable in the sunlight too I think ! Congratulations here ahead of time to you ! Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about it.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Congrats on a really cool Squale. The Root Beer is Killer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I never owned a Squale but they sure do look gawjuz. I was just looking at their two newest 2893 GMTs (a white and a black dial). Very sharp looking and that black one is gnawing away at me right now in fact. The white is sold out and the black doesn't have many left to gobble up either. Your root beer is v nice, too.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Love mines, trust me you'll love yours when you get yours. But out of curiosity where did you order yours that they have em in stock. I want the all black classic one but cant find it.

C.m.T

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Love mines, trust me you'll love yours when you get yours. But out of curiosity where did you order yours that they have em in stock. I want the all black classic one but cant find it.

C.m.T
There is a pre order for 710 shipped at Gnomon right now on a black gmt that looks a lot like a pretty famous Rolex. I think you'll see the pre order (which ships in a few days, btw) at the start page but you might have to do a click or two.

http://www.gnomonwatches.com

·
Registered
2,242 Posts

C.m.T
GNOMONWATCH.com & LONGISLANDWATCH.com 2 GR8 NET SELLERS.....gnomon out of singapore run by good dude anders tan....mark at LIW also rock solid

root beer rollie homage sweet....these are a little more svelte than the STEINNIES...Scotty luvs me some SHARKIE

·
Registered
915 Posts
Pics when she arrives!
She's a beaut!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts