Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Squale Pan Am model, look out Steinhart!

The Squale 30 ATMOS Pan America GMT Ref. 1545PAG is the latest model introduced by Squale. Made in Switzerland and powered by a Swiss Made ETA 2893-2 automatic movement with quickset GMT and date function. This is the first GMT model introduced by Squale in their 50 years of watchmaking history.

Based on a vintage diver model produced by Squale in the 1960s with the added feature of a GMT function. Tastefully done for that ultimate nostalgia.

Continuing on the characteristics of the 1545 series, these 1545 series keep getting better and better! Measuring at 42mm and 13mm thick, the watch is the highly popular 20 ATMOS on steroids. Featuring a bigger case, bolder design and better water resistance, the 30 ATMOS has yet again set a new standard in the price segment. The short lugs to lugs length of 49mm are curved downwards for a very comfortable and wrap around fit.

Entirely designed and hand finished in Switzerland the watch is satin brushed on the top and high polished on the sides to a very high standard, synonymous with Squale.

The GMT function is the perfect travel companion for frequent travelers using it to keep track of their home time. Coupled with the 120 clicks bezel, the 30 ATMOS has the added function of keeping track of another timezone for a total of 3 timezones.

The vintage off-white dial with the latest radium looking SuperLuminova luminous glows brightly in the dark. With round markers surrounded by polished surround the old radium luminous probably sums it up. Top it up with a flat sapphire crystal with a 2.5 times magnifier.

The Squale 30 ATMOS comes with a satin brushed metal bracelet with solid end-links and screw-in links. It even comes with a diver extension when the occasion calls for it.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the Steinhart Pan Am GMT in comparison, so far looks wise the Squale blows it away IMHO.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Outstanding! Have to agree: I prefer the looks of the Squale over the Steiny.

Specs are all just what you'd want to see, too. A real gem!!!!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
^^^^
+1 on the Squale being the better looker here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: spice and scotty

·
Registered
693 Posts
Man, that is a great looking Squale!!

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Squale looks to have yet another winner there Chazman. Yowza !!! :smile-thumb:

Actually like the Sreinhart a lot there too to be honest, but this Squale is pretty terrific. The pepsi colors seem even more vibrant, and almost vintage. Plus the font of the numbers on it seem a little more compact.

Beatiful bezel, dial, case. Everything sir ! :eek: THX so much for the look !

·
Registered
954 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
The watch isn't for me but I agree, font on bezel of Squale is nicer and it has applied markers vs printed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
i saw this available as a preorder for 690 USD Somehow I resisted. Perhaps as I just got this Steinhart ocean 1 premium and it seems very similar. Great watch and price

1 - 14 of 14 Posts