Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Yes, I am on a square watch kick...........
Dig this and got it new for a smokin price.






I really want the gold version with the MOP...saw it on the Bay, may have to do it,,hmmmm.:b
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
imported post

Congrats CJ, a good looking square Invicta! I like the strap on your watch. It looks like that techno fibre strap Invicta uses. Has a nice look to it. Congrats and enjoy your nes timepiece. Wear it in good health. ....Bob
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Yup, real CF and appears to be of good quality.
Funny a year ago I would have said no way to this...LOL.
It also has lume comparable in brightest and longevity to Super lumnova!!:b


It's 46.5 mm across 9 to 3 without crown.

With crown 50.13mm

Corner to corner 61.02mm

14mm thick

I was curious as you might recall from a previous post about these. Happened on one at the local Precision Time, I was really surprised at how big it was and the substantial feel of the piece.
It was enough to convince me to start looking. Precision wanted $360 (ha ha) for it but I found it new for $129 :b

CJ


TVDinner wrote:
Real Nice - is that a CF dial with the pattern?
Also, how large are those? I don't think I have ever seen one of those in person before.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Thanks Bob!:b

Actually Bob it is referred to as techno fiber but it is different that than what they are using today.

I think this one is far nicer in that it appears to have a coating over it. The new techno is raw and the 2 that I have owned have both frayed. This one does not look like it will.
I'm not surprised, I 'm sure the techno fiber they are using was a cost cutting decision.

CJ



Bob wrote:
Congrats CJ, a good looking square Invicta! I like the strap on your watch. It looks like that techno fibre strap Invicta uses. Has a nice look to it. Congrats and enjoy your nes timepiece. Wear it in good health. ....Bob
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post




It's definitely different Pop. I saw these a year ago and absolutely hated them!!:%:%

After getting a Renato Stallion at my wife's urging I have slowly worked my way into the strange and dark world of square watches.....:BE

OK....so "never say never" is definitely at work here.
So far in the past 6 months I have acquired 2 quartz watches (thanks Rip) and 4 square watches (thanks G Fox) and another on it's way. I just picked up a black watch (yes, black) watch from Budabear (Darius)...hell, I no longer know what I like LOL:%:%:%

Mini skirt and high heels tomorrow......maybe not. he he:madd

CJ




djpop wrote:
CJ that is different looks like it will be confortable and a great price enjoy it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very nice watch CJ. I too like the square watches. I may have mentioned this to you, but I really like that NFW of yours as well. If your ever looking for a trade or you want to sell it let me know LOL!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Rob, you are without question the first one on the list!!!:b


CJ



Watchguru58 wrote:
Very nice watch CJ. I too like the square watches. I may have mentioned this to you, but I really like that NFW of yours as well. If your ever looking for a trade or you want to sell it let me know LOL!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Rob, you are without question the first one on the list!!!:b


CJ



Watchguru58 wrote:
Very nice watch CJ. I too like the square watches. I may have mentioned this to you, but I really like that NFW of yours as well. If your ever looking for a trade or you want to sell it let me know LOL!!
Thanks my friend. It's so shiny. I love it.:b
 

·
Long Time Member
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
imported post

I really think it needs to be more shiney!! :%
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top