Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

What a great guy I tell ya, just speaks it likes he see's it. Couldnt ask for more real guy then larry I wish more people where like him!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I agree. I always enjoy speaking with him and hope to visit the Stuhrling offices in the coming months when I visit NYC!

·
Super Freak
4,915 Posts
imported post

He and George Fox are definitely two of the nicest people. I've had dealings with both of them during our NY GT's. Larry is great for sitting down and chatting. He was so open that we even spoke about timeshares. Lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

he is very transparent which is what i like about the man, what you see is what you get, Class, Strait forward and honest I sense these things about him. I wanted to thank him a couple of weeks ago for mentioning me on the air. Sense that time I recieved my Metropol Elite and for the first time in a long time I am wearing the same watch for a few days in a row. I love this watch, the bracelet, the fit and finish as well as the sandwich style case. So I called him tonight and we just shot the crap, great Guy!!!

Budabear wrote:
He and George Fox are definitely two of the nicest people. I've had dealings with both of them during our NY GT's. Larry is great for sitting down and chatting. He was so open that we even spoke about timeshares. Lol

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
he is very transparent which is what i like about the man, what you see is what you get, Class, Strait forward and honest I sense these things about him. I wanted to thank him a couple of weeks ago for mentioning me on the air. Sense that time I recieved my Metropol Elite and for the first time in a long time I am wearing the same watch for a few days in a row. I love this watch, the bracelet, the fit and finish as well as the sandwich style case. So I called him tonight and we just shot the crap, great Guy!!!

Budabear wrote:
Ron . . . I heard him "call you out" on the phone that night (on the Shop). He very much wanted to make a connection with you!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

It is too bad I live on the left coast, but I will make an appearance to the EastCoast this next year sometime too meet some of the gang I am sure of it! he is right up there at the top of the must meet people on my list. That and Chef Boyardee!!!:%

CurrentTime wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

Budabear wrote:
Ron . . . I heard him "call you out" on the phone that night (on the Shop). He very much wanted to make a connection with you!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

That would be a cool trip! Hanging with Larry in Manhattan sounds like a blast! You know he'd set you both up with a cool dinner, or a show, or whatever you were into! He sounds like some one who'd be a lot of fun to BS with. :)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
It is too bad I live on the left coast, but I will make an appearance to the EastCoast this next year sometime too meet some of the gang I am sure of it! he is right up there at the top of the must meet people on my list. That and Chef Boyardee!!!:%

CurrentTime wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

Budabear wrote:
Speaking of the Chef. Where is Don?? I haven't seen any posts from him in a while. He must be busy with the new job. Good for him.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

yeah he is busy, and does not seem too be able too do his responabilities here and should be demoted!!:%

Watchguru58 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

CurrentTime wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

Budabear wrote:
Speaking of the Chef. Where is Don?? I haven't seen any posts from him in a while. He must be busy with the new job. Good for him.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:

CurrentTime wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

Budabear wrote:
Oh god, Ron on the east coast.............we better start preparing now!!! lol

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote

Dont worry, im still around, just not much time for posting...........I still check the forum every night though.........

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

So Sad!!!

tattoo chef wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
You and me both, I want to be a VIP!!!

That surpasses Super Moderator, james hook a brother up will ya?
nah, the only thing that surpasses me is an administrator/owner...........Im right at the top baby and that is wear im staying........:t

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.