Administrator
24,243 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Nice quick cellphone shot. No edits, no photoshop. Straight up!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
A real beauty Space

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
The week in review

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Father / Daughter Day at the Jets vs. Steelers game. Verizon Cornerstone Suite. So we are going in style. We will be home in time for the Packer vs. Bears kickoff. Great day of football. Not so great tomorrow at work. Who cares? Live for today!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Work related humor....

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Updated Super Bowl Odds

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Latest-NFL-Odds-to-win-Super-Bowl-released-33048052

Green Bay Packers 4/1
New England Patriots 9/2
Denver Broncos 11/2
Arizona Cardinals 10/1
San Francisco 49ers 14/1
Dallas Cowboys 18/1
Indianapolis Colts 18/1
Kansas City Chiefs 18/1
Seattle Seahawks 18/1
Philadelphia Eagles 22/1
Detroit Lions 30/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 35/1
Baltimore Ravens 40/1
San Diego Chargers 40/1
Cincinnati Bengals 40/1
Miami Dolphins 45/1
New Orleans Saints 45/1
Atlanta Falcons 75/1
Cleveland Browns 125/1
Houston Texans 125/1
Chicago Bears 200/1
Minnesota Vikings 250/1
Buffalo Bills 300/1
St Louis Rams 500/1
Carolina Panthers 650/1
Washington Redskins 1000/1
New York Giants 1000/1
New York Jets 2000/1
Tampa Bay Buccanneers 2000/1
Tennessee Titans 9999/1

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts

For Sarah Palin

For everyone else

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
A big month for my little girl. She finished her Masters Degree and landed a great job in a major Pharmaceutical Company close to her home. Her travel time in minimal and the job pays very well with great benefits. She should be set for a while. Congrats to her (and us). That is one thing this proud dad can cross of his list of things to worry about.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Always great to get the kids off your payroll. Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,848 Posts

Thank you for visiting my blog thread. I hope you will find the contents of this thread fun, educational and enjoyable. Please feel free to chime in at any time whether on-topic or off-topic.

Today I want to tell you about my tooth. Tooth #3, as the dentist refers to it, needed a root canal about 3 years ago. Shortly after the procedure the root canal failed. They then performed a apictoectomy (dentist language for 'we screwed up the root canal).

http://www.simplestepsdental.com/SS/ihtSS/r.WSIHW/st.32226/t.29811/pr.3.html

During that procedure they fractured the tooth thus ending any chance of saving it. The tooth was then extracted and I was talked into a dental implant. The implant was done and allowed to heal for an eternity (really,like 12 months) and then the post was added and that was allowed to heal. Finally, I got a temporary crown followed by a "permanent crown". Why the "" you ask? Well my "permanent crown" has fallen out at least a dozen times. It has been out twice this week alone. Listen, I've had $6,000 worth of dental work on this one tooth and it doesn't stay in my mouth. Today the dentist admitted that the oral surgeon screwed up and put the implant in off center. They are going to, ready for this, make a new post and crown with a cantilever design to get the post back on center so it can withstand the bite forces and stay in my mouth. Three, yes, three, years after I started this whole process. Now my old
"permanent crown" is my new temporary crown as they start to work through this process. Stay tuned, I think there is more to be written on this story yet.

Do you have a dental horror story to tell? Feel free to post it here.
Please tell us you received some kind of refund!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #596
A big month for my little girl. She finished her Masters Degree and landed a great job in a major Pharmaceutical Company close to her home. Her travel time in minimal and the job pays very well with great benefits. She should be set for a while. Congrats to her (and us). That is one thing this proud dad can cross of his list of things to worry about.

Great news that she found a new gig. Awesome !

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Outstanding,congrats and much success to her...:smile-thumb2:

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
My daughter starts her new job tomorrow. It will be a big deal for both of us. She has been working for me since graduating as an undergrad. Therefore, she has been under my umbrella of protection. Now she is out on her own. Working for a real company with no DAD (aka Sr. Vice President) to look out for her. I think she will do fine. She has been well schooled in the classroom (undergrad from Lafayette and grad from Northeastern) and schooled in life from her parents. Go get them baby girl. Show them what you are made of and knock them dead with your brilliance, work ethic and problem solving skills. They scored big time when they hired you.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Epidural complete. Great few hours as the Novocaine kills the pain. Now that is wearing off and the steroid headache is taking over, I'll take a pain pill and sleep it off. Bye for now.

581 - 600 of 601 Posts