Watch Freeks banner

561 - 580 of 601 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #561
I agree about Dashlane. It is the best. i use it on 2 computers, iphone and ipad. So great.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Time to play poker. Omega for good luck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
All in

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #564
Did you win??

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Gotta be hotter than hell down there, so I hope the table is good to you :lol:
It's hot but it's not work. I need the time off and we love it here. I'd have no problem living here full time right now. Just not ready to retire yet. Still working for the man.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Finished 9th in the poker tournament yesterday. They paid out the top 12 spots. I made enough to cover my losses for the 2 weeks we were here. I had a ton of fun. A lot of the final table guys are regulars and it really throws them off when a new guy is at the table. I love messing with their heads. I show them a few bluff hands and a few strong hands just to keep them guessing. I've gotten my poker fix for now. I'll go out a winner.

Now if I could just find super bowl tickets....I have a place to stay. Anyone with tickets and wants to share can stay with me at my place.

This image just made me smile and is unrelated to the rest of this post (or is it). Maybe some symbolism for life.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
A moment in time......

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
I got the short straw and needed to buy and set-up a new laptop for my wife. First off I knew Windows 8.1 would be a problem for her. She does well around computers but they use Apple and iPad at her school, She uses Android on her S5, and we use Microsoft at home. So a change is a change and 8.1 is not as user friendly as she, and I, would like. I got everything working and found some small software programs that make the desktop look and feel more like Windows 7 for her. I had a bear of a time with the wireless adapter. It was acting funky and finally found that there are at least 3 settings in Win 8.1 that you need to turn off in order to get the wireless adapter not to turn itself off. For some reason the programmers thought that we would want the wireless adapter to turn off by itself. I'm here to tell them we do not. Anyway, she is good to go.

If you do not use Belarc Advisor you are making a big mistake. Everyone should install this software, it is free, and run it. Then print out the report and store it in a safe place for some day in the future when you need it. It prints out a complete report of your computer's hardware and software. It even prints out the license keys for things like Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat. A huge help if you ask me.

Anyway, football returns on Thursday. Go Pack Go

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Game Day

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #571
I FORGOT YOU HAD THAT NFL WATCH!!

If you do not use Belarc Advisor you are making a big mistake. Everyone should install this software, it is free, and run it. Then print out the report and store it in a safe place for some day in the future when you need it. It prints out a complete report of your computer's hardware and software. It even prints out the license keys for things like Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat. A huge help if you ask me.
Thanks for the recommendation. I am going to check out that program this weekend.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Father and Daughter -- Packer Fans for Life

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Here is my newest reading material.......

I hope I learn that we are on track, and not a train wreck.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Thank you Comcast for providing the FOX feed of the Packers-Bears game on Fox 29 (WTXF, Phila. General)

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
LMAO

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
This is even funnier......

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts

·