Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

WatchFreeks is the best watch forum on the web!!

:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c

I am rapidly approaching my 2500th post. In an attempt to thank all my new friends, moderators and the administration here at WatchFreeks, I would like to offer the following BNIB Casio Wavesceptor as a giveaway. I will ship this beauty to a randomly selected winner that I will select following my 2500th post.

To enter, simply respond to this post that you would like to be included in the drawing and tell me what you like about digital or Casio watches
(I know some of you don't but this is for those who do).

I will ship it to the CONUS (and to Dane if he wins).:%

Casio
WVM120DJ-7 Waveceptor Tough Solar Atomic Multi-Band-5 World Time Alarm 100M Watch

44mm

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I'm sorry this giveaway is NOT VALID as you have not reached 2,500 posts - and probably wont as i am looking to BAN ur sorry butt outta here!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

very nice giveaway -please dont include me

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Marc,

That is very generous of you my friend. I like the Casio brand because of their reliability. I still own a Casio to this day however I have never owned a waveceptor and I would be interested in being included in your drawing. Thanks for your generosity and good luck to all those entering this awesome giveaway.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

IN OTHER WORDS WHAT ROB IS TRYING TO SAY IS:

PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!

Watchguru58 wrote:
Marc,

That is very generous of you my friend. I like the Casio brand because of their reliability. I still own a Casio to this day however I have never owned a waveceptor and I would be interested in being included in your drawing. Thanks for your generosity and good luck to all those entering this awesome giveaway.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
IN OTHER WORDS WHAT ROB IS TRYING TO SAY IS:

PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!

Watchguru58 wrote:
Marc,

George,

That message was sent to Marc in a PM. I knew you were reading my PM's. Your busted Ha Ha LOL!!!:%:%:lol:c

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Marc that is a very cool watch and thank you for you generosity!

You do not have to include me, but thanks again for everything and your ongoing participation on this forum!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:

I will ship it to the CONUS (and to Dane if he wins).:%

Very funny!! Just cos im different!! :%:%

oh, didnt see the explanation part, I like the idea of a digital because you cant fault the accuracy, It is incredibly practical, and would make a nice change to wearing analog pieces, also, i dont own a digital watch!!

Please include me dude.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

enter me. nice watch. thanks.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Please enter me, If I win, please forward it to Dane. I will help with postage. CARL

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Thanks for doing this, Marc. That is a cool watch! Please include me in your drawing. :)
One entry per person.....:%:%:%:%:%

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.