Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking around at watches and have come across 3 I'm looking at. A couple of brands Ive not heard of and one that I have had before. 1st is glycine. I'm looking at the incursore and lagunare. The other two brands are the Zeno watch Basel master pilot automatic and the Meistersinger Scripto AM2.03. They are all used and have the larger face which I like. Can anyone give me the good bad. Is one a better timepiece than the others, etc. thanks

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
I am a huge Glycine fan ans I own a couple of them. Of those three brands I'd stick to the Glycine. But that is just my choice as I love the brand.

Reactions: FunkDaLicious

·
11,664 Posts
My choice would be Glycine. Of the 3 brands you listed, Glycine carries the biggest stick IMO

·
11,664 Posts
That's my thought but where do the others fall short

IMO the others fall short in name recognition and reputation among the watch collecting community with resale value in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
#four, but still great quality watches. They just lack name recognition. Or when you say reputation, you're saying there rep isn't that great or just don't have one out there like other companies.

·
11,664 Posts
#four, but still great quality watches. They just lack name recognition. Or when you say reputation, you're saying there rep isn't that great or just don't have one out there like other companies.

The most important thing is which one sings to you the most? My opinions on what you should buy aren't all that important.

·
11,664 Posts
Pass then. There are so many watches out there than you shouldn't settle for something you dislike. Especially the face.

He likes large dials

1 - 10 of 10 Posts