Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I love Fringe. Have not seen this but heard a lot of good stuff about it!

·
Registered
71 Posts
imported post

Son's of Anarchy is great, really pretty accurate for a TV show. About as close as you can get to a real MC, speaking from experience (retired).

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Iceman1974 wrote:
About as close as you can get to a real MC, speaking from experience (retired).
I'm a lil' surprised to read that, simply because I was led to believe that one does not retire from these clubs, much in the same way one wouldn't retire from the mob, that's just an analogy.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

I dont know if you remember season one.The guy that opie went to prison for was a son at one time.When he left he was supposed to have blacked out his big tattoo on his back.Because that was considered sons property.When they found out he still was wearing the ink they gave him a choice either we cut it off or burn it off.I think it would have been a lot less painful if he would have blacked it out when he had the chance.But they burned it off.Much like a real club would do to someone who left.
ken

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I watched a show several weekends ago while visiting my Uncle in Pennsylvania. The first thing I noticed was "Peg Bundy" (Katey Sagal) which was interesting. :)

I'll need to catch some more shows to make sense of what I saw. :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Cant wait for tonights episode.I think things are going to start really heating up between the sons and the AB.Gonna start getting real good.
ken

·
Registered
71 Posts
imported post

As long as you leave the club in good standing whether or not you retire or just turn in your patch, you can always keep your tattoo or tattoo's. Now if you are kicked out of the club or forced to turn in your patch that is another story for sure, if you even make it that far...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Totally agree Iceman sorry to have left that out.Looks like things turned south real quick for the sons.Think this is where the club will start to pick sides.This is getting really good.
ken

·
Registered
19 Posts
imported post

The Wife got me started watching this....go figure. Motorcycle gang vs. the Neo Nazi's....kinda like Godzilla vs. Rodan or Osama vs. the Taliban!:(

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Ya and it looks like it will be done in the slammer.Cant wait its getting better every week.
ken

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Looks like the split has begun.Jax sure put a beatin on Clay.Man keeps gettin better and better.And now the lady fed is back in the picture.Wonder whats going to happen to her.
ken

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Looks like they both got a thumpin' to me. The old man was handling his business.
They seem to be getting more enemies by the episode...now the Chinese. It's gonna be interesting.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts