Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

LOL CJ! Now THAT........................... is very cool!! Nice pieces you got goin there bro!! Very, very nice!!! (is that Rip's SO Metropol in there?? or did you just decide to make it your own???!!! :%:%)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Thanks Arnie!! No, but I got the distinct impression that he was ready to say keep it and I just couldn't do that so I got my own. He's done more than enough!:b
Mine has the black face and his is white. The white was not available so I went with the black. Either way, couldn't be happier. Tried to send the rose down to him but he said he was getting one anyway LOL!!!:%

CJ

arnie11 wrote:
LOL CJ! Now THAT........................... is very cool!! Nice pieces you got goin there bro!! Very, very nice!!! (is that Rip's SO Metropol in there?? or did you just decide to make it your own???!!! :%:%)

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Don't quite know what it is about that Metropol, but it really seems to just stand out in a crowd so ta speak. I am so tempted to get another and that ss/black dial is definately singin to me. Problem is, just too many purchases lately, lol. But that's what makes it fun. As I stated previously, great collection there Bro. You have very good taste in time pieces.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

No kidding! What was supposed to be a relatively quiet acquisition period for turned into pure mayhem!!!:%:%:%
Thanks for the kinds words,I am pretty happy about the how the collection is shaping up (just need to stop for a bit....LOL).

CJ

arnie11 wrote:
Don't quite know what it is about that Metropol, but it really seems to just stand out in a crowd so ta speak. I am so tempted to get another and that ss/black dial is definately singin to me. Problem is, just too many purchases lately, lol. But that's what makes it fun. As I stated previously, great collection there Bro. You have very good taste in time pieces.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Very nice "set of squares" you got there.

My eye keeps going to those two NFWs though.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I think you really need to consider adding a square watch or two to even out the rest of your collection, lol

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Wow CJ....that's a lot of square watches!!!! I havetwo rectangular ones and a tounneau shaped watch. No square ones though!!! Very nice looking collection of square watches though!!! Some really nice SO watches...sweet!!!!

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Oh man...you have a 3964!!!! I have been on such a hunt for that one that it can be considered borderline obsessive. Nice collection of squares, CJ...very nice!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.