Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have wanted one for a while and now i see this person at another forum is sellin for only $750...IMO this watch is sweet, like 48mm excl crown etc, and a very cool movement.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

i actually have many pieces across the board design wise, many i havent took pics of, posted etc. I really love regulators as i have a few but they are all dressy, I love the Alpina Geneva Brand and that its low profile meaning that not everyone has one...

Thats sort of the reason i love Anonimo, I wont run into someone wearin one and if I do, I know they "get it"..

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

I just bought it!!! ............................ Ok, ok........... Just Kidding. Love that piece Eric! "Bad To The Bone".

Thanks to Scott aka, Srebo70, I just picked up a Debaufre yesterday from WG's member. Don't have it yet, but I've wanted ever since I saw Scott's at the PA GGT. Now, that Alpine will be another "want" on my list. Very nice Bro. Wear it well!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very interesting watch. I hope you can work it out so you can add it to your collection. Good luck in the hunt.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
I just bought it!!! ............................ Ok, ok........... Just Kidding.  Love that piece Eric! "Bad To The Bone". 

Thanks to Scott aka, Srebo70, I just picked up a Debaufre yesterday from WG's member. Don't have it yet, but I've wanted ever since I saw Scott's at the PA GGT.  Now, that Alpine will be another "want" on my list.  Very nice Bro. Wear it well!
Id be happy if someone I know got it!!!!!

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

I like Apina.Always a good deal out there for them.The regulator looks great and being a hand cranker adds to the package.someone had the

Avalanche extreme for sale before christmas for 650.00 I almost bought it.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Sean I dig em, always have...Great work on that movement they do. Im tellin ya, if any of my stuff sells and its still available, Ill buy !!! Still on the hunt for a hydrocarbon chrono or alligator as well...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That is an interesting looking watch. Not my style, but still very cool to look at and see all the details on it. Good luck getting it Eric and adding it to your collection.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Agree'd not my cup of tea, good luck!

TVDinner wrote:
That is an interesting looking watch. Not my style, but still very cool to look at and see all the details on it. Good luck getting it Eric and adding it to your collection.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.