2,066 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
Aside from the Oris PD, ....
This one?
That's the one TVD, but I've been admonished by a couple of the members for repeatedly posting it, so I mentioned it in passing. Of course, one of them being the skillet master! ;)
it is an extremely hot watch. question - does the bezel rotate or is it fixed?
The bezel does rotate James. It has a safety feature to where you have to lift the bezel to rotate it.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Wondering the same thing UK. The Shop wouldn't be able to keep that stealth black in stock! I'm digging the silvertone/ yellow as well. I thought I was done collecting SAS's...not so much!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Sure thing Jack. We're never gonna get from under this illness, are we? VVS diamonds, Oris Divers, the list is getting longer and longer!
hahahaha....Tuna never will...There is no cure for this...It only gets worse. I have a few on the next list and i know the wife is gonna flip...lol

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
Aside from the Oris PD, ....
This one?
That's the one TVD, but I've been admonished by a couple of the members for repeatedly posting it, so I mentioned it in passing. Of course, one of them being the skillet master! ;)
did you just call me the skillet master..........maybe ill start calling you the poop plunger.....lol.......keep taking the shots their tuna, ill get back at ya

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Ironcross wrote:
I'll probably never own one, but will always lust after it.
youd be suprised that if you just save for it, and pass on more inexpensive watches, what you can afford........it comes down to quanity vs quality.......and what you want. if you really want the sea3, you would just have to pass on buying the other watches you see, and save for this one. im in the process of saving for a hamilton, might take me 6 months to save for it, but i know its something i really want, and would rather have than 5 $100 watches.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.