Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I figured it would be interesting and fun to look at watches people have on their "wish list". These ARE NOT "GRAILS" and watches you probably will never ever be able to purchase. These are watches you actually would like to purchase someday soon.

They can be inexpensive or expensive. The point is to see and learnabouta wide variety of watches that people desire. ALL of my current "wish list" watches come directly from looking at the watches other people own.

This should be fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
imported post

That all black one is very cool and unlike anything I have ever seen before. I wonder if you can actually read it, lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
imported post

I am in love with the Rolex GMT "Pepsi" bezel and though I can't afford one of those right now, I thought I would get one that looks like it. So, I'm hoping to get the Debaufre GMT with an ETA 2893-2 auto movement for Christmas!



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

James - wow I love the look of both of those -the CD & the TX

Brian - that DB is such a gorgeous PD -love it

my list is kinda short right now but i'm trying to focus

1- NFW VIPERFISH -AUTO
2 -MM AUTO POWER RESERVE
3 -INVICTA SAS BLK & SS -Quartz probably as the auto is way outta my $$$$

i love the choices on here you guys have great taste -

Don posted some great looking watches the other day on here
that DB was one of them
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
I am in love with the Rolex GMT "Pepsi" bezel and though I can't afford one of those right now, I thought I would get one that looks like it. So, I'm hoping to get the Debaufre GMT with an ETA 2893-2 auto movement for Christmas!


that has a lot of similarities to that new casual diver Invicta is teasing us with- http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_post.php?post_id=1322- not exactly the same, but close.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
sheraortho wrote:
I am in love with the Rolex GMT "Pepsi" bezel and though I can't afford one of those right now, I thought I would get one that looks like it. So, I'm hoping to get the Debaufre GMT with an ETA 2893-2 auto movement for Christmas!


that has a lot of similarities to that new casual diver Invicta is teasing us with- http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_post.php?post_id=1322- not exactly the same, but close.
This one is almost an exact duplicate of the Rolex. That's why I like it so much!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

With the only exception being the cost - I'm sure the Rolex is Pricey- i think the Deb would be a fine addition to your collection!!

sheraortho wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
sheraortho wrote:
I am in love with the Rolex GMT "Pepsi" bezel and though I can't afford one of those right now, I thought I would get one that looks like it. So, I'm hoping to get the Debaufre GMT with an ETA 2893-2 auto movement for Christmas!


that has a lot of similarities to that new casual diver Invicta is teasing us with- http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_post.php?post_id=1322- not exactly the same, but close.
This one is almost an exact duplicate of the Rolex. That's why I like it so much!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,341 Posts
imported post

the ones on my wish list for the future. well if i could afford all it would be the hamilton, wich i will get no matter what.




the chase durer special forces......



and the new invicta casual diver that has been posted here in one of the threads.........really digging it for some reason.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

The special forces one was on my list also. really nice to!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
imported post

Aside from the Oris PD, I'm looking to get:

SAIII GMT triple black, shown in Wolfeman's post
SAIV
Curtis&Co. Big Time World
T-Rex tungsten

I'm sure I'm missing a couple of others.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Aside from the Oris PD, ....
This one?
 

Attachments

G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

I've always been a fan of Techno Marine,and their men's watches are usually small enough for me to wear. So I think one of these might be my next big purch, but I'm still looking





 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

that is a really nice looking watch. I love the all metal one with the black dial.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
Aside from the Oris PD, ....
This one?
That's the one TVD, but I've been admonished by a couple of the members for repeatedly posting it, so I mentioned it in passing. Of course, one of them being the skillet master! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
imported post

Very nice piece Ironcross! I love the look of that one...very clean and simple look. I'm really digging the hands too.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
Aside from the Oris PD, ....
This one?
That's the one TVD, but I've been admonished by a couple of the members for repeatedly posting it, so I mentioned it in passing. Of course, one of them being the skillet master! ;)
it is an extremely hot watch. question - does the bezel rotate or is it fixed?
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top