Watch Freeks banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

So what? I used an old account because ebay wouldn't let me send any more messages for that day...

But of course, you try to twist it into something it's not like all of your other BS nonsense, Boy right out of the Robert Butler playbook!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey rh747 dont worry about it, its hard to tell what's real or not on these forums these days with so many casual collectors. You wouldn't really expect lunatics and crooks on watch forums - I certainly wouldn't! Or at least you'd expect their lies to be of the intelligent variety!
Well you're on here so now there is at least one crook that is trying to sell a watch with too many things wrong with it I only mentioned the obvious stuff...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey watchman, it’s good to see your side of it.
I was actually surprised to see Accutronitis posted this because of his documented history of Frankensteining watches and selling them as factory watches.
The TOS here won’t allow for links to other forums, but a google search will show threads on other forums where he has been banned because of it. One forum has a thread of him trying to pass off a fake Rolex as real. Another forum has a thread where he shows the steps of how he used fake and real Rolex parts to franken a Rolex.

I called him out here on his frankens that he sells and he sent me two PM’s with veiled threats.
On another forum he posted up pictures and personal information of a woman, her kids, home and address that he believes is me. He threatened to destroy her banking information. He claims members and moderators here helped him find out who I am.

Be careful, he’s not as smart as he thinks he is, but he is persistent.
I wasn't going to get into this Robert Butler BS here but you are repeating his BS here so I must respond to the lies!!!

Every bit of this post is Robert Butler made up BS and lies he has been trying to get people to believe for four years because he is just a butthurt child who blames me for getting kicked off the panel and banned for life at myBulova AND he admitted what he is doing in a PM there before he even started doing it, he was just trying to scare me but I told him to go F himself and he's been making up bs about me ever since!

The fact is he has never tried to deny he said that! it tells you all anyone needs to know about what he is doing and wI poked the bear??? LOL and who call this a "watch collector forum??? lol

He then made a fake email he posted around saying it was from the myBulova admin that banned him for life which of course he fabricated as he is well known to do, They said they know nothing about him and that matter...
I can't believe anyone is dumb enough to buy into his made-up BS but it looks like you're in hook line and sinker Debby, I know you are Debby because Robert Butler aka bobbee aka too many more names to list here, told me that.

The only time I was ever banned at ANY forum Robert Butler was also banned because we were fighting about his LIES he was trying to spread around, and now he has you doing the same BS for him Debby!

"PM’s with veiled threats" are you out of your mind lady??? you made a big stink about not wanting me to know your facebook page because after being gone from here for three years the first thing you do when coming back out of nowhere is attacking me with Robert Butler made up BS word for word and the fact is you were scared I would go after you which is nonsense so I just PM'ed you telling you I already knew your facebook page AND THAT"S IT! I knew it because another member PM'ed it to me without me wanting it or asking for it! I never said anything about any mods helping me you fing liar! The point was I already knew it AND I DID NOTHING WITH IT as you tried to say I would Debby! AND you took that as a "veiled threat"??? I thought you were a firefighter and you were in the Army??? and you felt threatened???

"He threatened to destroy her banking information" what the hell is wrong with you lady??? You must have proof of this claim right??? Let's see it Debby!

NOW you are starting to make up BS about me without a shred of anything even resembling proof Debby! What are you Robert Butler's girlfriend now or something? Why are your posting his debunked lies here Debby???

And the Rolex I built was all 100% genuine Rolex parts I bought off ebay over a year and I built a watch with it, Your " Frankensteining" claim is just Robert Butler made up BS and now you are repeating his BS Debby!

Now you are making up lies about me AND I"VE DONE NOTHING TO YOU EVER!! What the hell???

It comes as no surprise you would throw in with the con man trying to sell that nonsense Astronaut Spaceview joke of a watch because you know NOTHING about Accutrons Debby! you saw this thread as an opening to attack me again and you jumped on it even if it meant backing an ebay con man trying to sell a joke of an Accutron watch for outrageous money! which he has since removed it from ebay!

Debby at this point I think you should know what I think you should do with your Robert Butler BS, lies, AND yourself?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
I was sent this link in a cm, it shows proof that you are a liar.

No that's Shows Robert Butler lies debunked and his ugly past and what he does to try and make good on his threat...

Here this should help you see what you need to see...

Or this link proving he's been lying about himself for years and what he does to try and cover it up...

Try to remember he already admitted what he's doing AND he has never tried to deny he said it!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Oh wait I see, you are one of his watchloard back-slapping buddies...

He said a few of you would be showing up...
Every time you get caught up in your lies, you deflect, you throw $hit on a wall to see what sticks. You get angry then start with incoherent ramblings and lies. That site also has the the threats you made about going after my finances to get back at me for calling you out for selling frankens. You went so far as to post pictures of who you think is me, kids you think are mine, a husband you think is mine, a house you think is mine, personal information and other creepy stalker stuff. What kind of freak post pictures up of a woman’s kids? Was it to try and scare me? It didn’t work creepy stalker, I’m not afraid of you and those aren’t my kids.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You guys have a serious problem here.
He claims and brags he got my information off this site and his friends here helped him find out who I am.
If true, your forum has some serious issues. Possibly legal issues too if the woman he has been stalking decides to pursue it.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Every time you get caught up in your lies, you deflect, you throw $hit on a wall to see what sticks. You get angry then start with incoherent ramblings and lies. That site also has the the threats you made about going after my finances to get back at me for calling you out for selling frankens. You went so far as to post pictures of who you think is me, kids you think are mine, a husband you think is mine, a house you think is mine, personal information and other creepy stalker stuff. What kind of freak post pictures up of a woman’s kids? Was it to try and scare me? It didn’t work creepy stalker, I’m not afraid of you and those aren’t my kids.
I'm not defecting anything I'M STRAIGHT UP TELLING EVERYBODY WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHO IS BEHIND IT!
and I can prove everything I've said, and I have the proof debunking all of Robert Butlers lies, Hell Debby I've been dealing with this loser for over 4 years, But don't take my word for it, just talk to the former CEO of Fiji Film Adam Harris, Before Robert Butler started in on me he was doing all the same stuff to him! You can find him easily at NAWCC, All you have to do is just say "bobbee"...

AND Debby now you are lying like bobbee, SHOW THE PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS !!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
You guys have a serious problem here.
He claims and brags he got my information off this site and his friends here helped him find out who I am.
If true, your forum has some serious issues. Possibly legal issues too if the woman he has been stalking decides to pursue it.
Hell, I can do what you are doing Debby, watch...

Debbys out of her mind, she has been sending me death threats in the mail for months and one time she called the house and my mom picked up and she scared the hell out of my mother!

it's just that easy for you, anyone can do it! Is that true? Of course not! BUT THAT"S ALL YOUR DOING! You learned it from the best Robert Butler!

AGAIN SHOW THE PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS !!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Not to mention not a single thing you've posted is on topic Debby, You saw an opening to attack me with your buddies debunked lies and you jumped on it and to hell with the topic!

Let's remember who sent this thread down this road! YOU AGAIN DEBBY!

Just like the last time you tried this!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
There is a reason Robert Butler was banned for life from his one time home watchuseek and it had nothing to do with me!

They made it a point to say "You Are No Longer Welcome Here"!

Ask them why...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Come on Debby you and your buddy "bobbee" started this, Lets get it ALL out in the open!!!

Enough of all the BS claims! Show all your (Robert Butlers made up bs) so-called proof and I can smash it all with the truth as I have over and over again many times before for over four years! I've saved EVERYTHING and I can prove what I say!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have posted screenshots of what you posted and a mod removed it. With a mods permission, I will gladly post it again. One mod in particular saw it all, if he wants to comment that I am telling the truth and he saw it all then that would save me from having to post up a woman and her family that isn’t me.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
I have posted screenshots of what you posted and a mod removed it. With a mods permission, I will gladly post it again. One mod in particular saw it all, if he wants to comment that I am telling the truth and he saw it all then that would save me from having to post up a woman and her family that isn’t me.
I don't care about pictures, show me when you claim...

"He claims and brags he got my information off this site and his friends here helped him find out who I am"

I made NO THREATS TO ANYONE! AND I GOT NO INFO FROM HERE other than what you had on your profile page AND I asked no one for any info about you, EVER...

You were insinuating if not flat out saying if I knew anything about you I would come after you or worse because of your unprovoked attack on me with Robert Butlers made-up BS, Again I posted what was sent to me, I never asked anyone for it AND all I said is I knew all that stuff about you and what have I done? NOTHING!!! Not one thing!

SHOW ME MAKING ANY THREATS TO YOU IN ANY WAY! posting pictures of people ESPECIALLY if they are not even you, is in no way a threat you crazy woman!

I think I even said you should be more careful who you attack because if I knew all that about you imagine what someone really motivated to do you harm could learn about you, DISCLAIMER THAT WAS NOT A THREAT!

You and your insecurities that have you claiming I'm stalking you, I had no idea who you were or anything about you until you started attacking me here FOR NO REASON!

BUT I certainly recognized Robert Butler's Made-up BS! It was like he was feeding you lines?

BUT more importantly...

"the threats you made about going after my finances"

That's the one you need to show because that is more serious and never happened as well, HELL show me where I made ANY threats to you in any way!

You are not quoting me about what I really said, I am only responsible for what I actually said, Not for what you understand or what you think I meant...

Your insecurities are on you, stop trying to read between the lines because there is nothing there that you didn't put there yourself...

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.