Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That is an incredible collection and you have one of my most wanted watches - the black and yellow Venom - second from the left on the bottom.
I wish my case looked like that one, lol.

Thanks for posting. I can't wait to see more of your collection

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Lovin' the blue on both of those Jack! Nice choices.

Wait 'til you see that Oris PD bud...you will be in lust!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Thanks tuna the only bad thing is I gotta wait until jan for my new budget promised the wife...when do you plan on getting the oris pd?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

It's looking about the same for me Jack! I was hoping to snag it over the next couple of months, but with my watch sales not going well and the fact that the Mrs. dragged me to the store last week to look at a VVS diamond ring for an incredible price...I'm going to have to push my Oris back. If I came home with that bad boy and not the diamond, there might be some smoke in the city! She's actually been VERY good about my addiction. She doesn't give me a hard time at all. I think that me coming home with a $3500.00 watch and passing on her ring might change all of that! She deserves it. The watch will be there.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

CONGRATS Tuna on a real nice Reserve collection. I see you like the SAS. I have one and I personally think it's one of the best watches out there right now! Wear them all well and in good health!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I appreciate the props Ironcross and Brian.

I definitely am an SAS fan Brian! I would love to have the SS/ blue dial variation that you have!

·
Registered
12 Posts
imported post

[align=center]I got a Reserve just like yours, and I must say it gets it fair share of looks,,,wear it well...[/align]
[align=center]PEACE[/align]

·
Registered
42 Posts
imported post

i have some reserves myself...but pics are lacking right now...

-Excusrsion
-Sub Venom with Blue MOP dial
-Speedway XL with Meteorite dial

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
Did we watch JOE DIRT last night? DANG?????
Well, I was born without the top of my skull and I guess a little bit of my brains was showin' and it was grossin' everybody out so my mom put this wig on me to cover it up and then the bones grew together and it got all infused and entwined. I mean I don't mean to get all scientific with you...

No Clue what you speak of..........

CJ

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
mikeizzy wrote:
Did we watch JOE DIRT last night? DANG?????
Well, I was born without the top of my skull and I guess a little bit of my brains was showin' and it was grossin' everybody out so my mom put this wig on me to cover it up and then the bones grew together and it got all infused and entwined. I mean I don't mean to get all scientific with you...

No Clue what you speak of..........

CJ
Great response. LOL.

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Holy... and Moly there bro.. that's one fine collection of Reserves you got there.. Big up's on that...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts