·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well today wasnt a bad day actually I revieved the following"

1) Triple black Auto Bolt
2) Qty (2) Elements bracelets
3) Qty (3) Corduba Skelly's (They are going back though)

Yesterday I got my Qty (2) OTV Bolts in Man they are nice

The Corduba Skelly's I was hoping the where the Ibiza cases, I wanted to put the bracelets on them. But they are not so back to the shop they go. Man this sux because I think that they would have looked great with the bracelets on them!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

WOW you made out like a bandit, tood bad for the Skelly's.

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

What an incredible day for you. Wear them well and I can't wait to see some pictures when you have them, especially of the Bolts.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Just a typical Tuesday after an event for Rip! My man can do some damage on an Invicta event!
Sorry about the 'Dubas Rip, but as we know, there WILL be other deals. Case in point, the S1's this weekend. I know you're concerned about the vibrant dial colors though.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Yeah Tuna I am going too pass brother, I cant do Ice and I cant do color. Something about color that just dont sit well with me.

Now that Both the ViperFish and the SAN IV are delayed, I dont know what I am going too do. I went tonight to go look at the Oris ProDiver, and man I was not overly Impressed with that watch. Now dont get me wrong it is nice, but it didnt rock my boat like I thought it would.

So hell I dont know man, I might have too just chill until Eyal sets me on my ear again. I stopped of at the Fossil outlet store this afternoon and looked at a couple of Zodiacs, and they just dont have the heft I am lookin for either. I did here some rumblings of a 52mm T-Rex, maybe I will give Renato another shot, but you know that whole story!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Man, I love that Oris PD!

I hear you on the Renato deal. A bigger Rex would be sick. I'm guessing that tungsten model will be the bigger one.

I landed a Zodiac today and had to send it right out the door. Like you said, not enough heft for my liking. I made a deal with a Freek here to snag something bigger. I tried though. I didn't wanna just make blanket statements about the watch without seeing it for myself. They make some cool pieces, but it wasn't for me.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

It was a cool watch Brother and if it was $1500.00 I wouldnt have an issue with it. But damn they wanted $2950.00, now I know thats retail and I could have gotten 30%, but that is still $500 more then i would want to pay for it!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Damn bro, who had it for $2950? Tourneau near me wants full retail at 4k and there's another AD near me that will give me 20% off retail...about $3200. Sounds like a deal at $2950.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

It is a company called WatchWorx, in Down town Portland. I had no Idea they where that expensive. I guess I wouldnt have gotten a additional 30%.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Yeah, that would be crazy to get an additional 30 off of that price. That $2950 is about 30 off, depending on what price they started at.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I didnt even look, I asked the price and the dude told me $2950.00. I was thinking that was full retail damn!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
imported post

congrats on the Bolts and the bracelets. too bad about the cordubas, but, you know that there will be other watches that you will lust after just as much. there always are. wear the keepers well and enjoy. you made great selections.:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts