Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Nice collection, great pics! We have similar taste in some areas and are way off in others..LOL. Never could wrap my head around the SO Ozzie...to many colors, confuses me,,he he and trust me, that's easy to do!:eek:

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Great collection you have there. Really like them. Thanks for the picsthey are great to look at. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

wow - those are AWESOME pictures. i really enjoyed looking at those pics and can't wait to see more!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Great job on the photography and a very nice collection! I'm glad you posted it and please keep it updated.

Best of luck staying in the NBZ, if that's your choice. I'm not too good at it, but I'm trying... again.

One day at a time, LOL! Tomorrow will be tough because WTwJS will feature some really great pieces, but they are WAY out of my league price-wise.

David

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

:cI like, :c! Excellent photography of an outstanding collection of timepieces. ....Bob

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Larry you did a great job with the pics, you have a very nice collection. look forward to seeing more.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

Once again, fantastic collection dude, Not many i wouldnt wear right there!! I also love that winchester skeleton. I actually won one of them on here, but it turned into a mystery and never showed up :lol
The Stuhrling Original Super Apocalypse is also awesome!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts