Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WOW

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

ok so i guess i gotta throw out all my JUNK and try again... cause i thought i was collecting....until i saw these!!!

Put my junk to shame!!!!!

really nice collection there CD

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That might be the best diver collection I have seen yet. WOW is right. Thank you for posting such amazing pictures. I definitely want to learn more about many of those you posted.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WOW again

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Awesome Diver collection CD...Those are some awesome shots also...Thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

After seeing these pieces -i'm pretty sure i've been fishing in the wrong pond!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

What an amazing collection of excellent, yet in many cases very unique Divers!

Way to go on acquiring such a great collection of exceptional dive watches. Stellar!

Thanks for posting (and making me jealous...)

David

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Wow! :cAn awesome collections of dive watches,:c! ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I am not worthy.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

WOW, what a incredible (and varied) collection of divers. I've heard of some of the names, but these certainly aren't a collection of "the usual" brands we see. :)

It's so cool to see so many different brands in your collection. Great pics!

ENJOY!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

those are all incredible. Honestly, your collection is a dream for me - Question for you - which is is your current favorite dive watch that you own, and why?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

As much as I love all of them, I would have to say the Zinex Trimix is my top pick. I have always wanted to own a Trimix but I was always a day late and a dollar short. A friend of mine on another forum was putting some of his up for sale and he actually PM'd me about a different timepiece. He mentioned he was going to post this one and I grabbed it before it hit the forum, and I am glad I did.

I just found out from Joe, the owner of Zinex, that the company was changing names due to some company. Instead of putting up a fight, the company will now be known as Zixen. Who knows, those of us who own a Zinex may have a collectible.

This is an amazing timepiece. If I'm not mistaken, this particular model hasWR of 2000m. Mine just happens to have a black rubber strap with orange stiching and a PVD mesha bracelet that is very comfortable on the wrist.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

That is the best collection of divers I have ever seen. How long did it take you to aquire all those?? Wow my diver collection consists of a lot of Invicta, a Sector, an Accutron, a Seiko, and a Citizen. Very cool indeed. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

It has taken me over 2 1/2 yrs to get my collection where it's at today. Also, a lot of flipping has been a factor as well. You get something in that you have liked, and then the one you have wanted for months has come available and you're short on funds. Sometimes you have to sacrifice what you have to get what you want. Being in the right place at the right timereally helps.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts