Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

So I finally got around to snapping a few pics....I really dig the tubes on this thing,last night they were pretty killer when i went to sleep, could actually see them thru the bedsheet....Not bad...Anyway, not enough time for a real review here so ill just post some pics for now....Hope you like em..I really dig how the top pusher is RED!! Also just how wonderfully milled the case and bracelet are,, smooth as silk. Pretty cool detail.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Great pictures of a great watch. Enjoy it and pass it down as a family heirloom.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Yeah, I'm really likin' that one, Eric!

I didn't know you could take great pics! :lol

The dial has a subtle texture that allows for dress and casual wear. That's a great idea.

Another thing I like the the tach rather than a divers bezel. It looks like there's more dial area because of the thinner bezel.

Great choice! That is one that I would proudly wear. :)

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Nice pictures of a real nice piece.

I like the diamond plate effect in the dial. Being that Ball refers to their watches as Railroad Standard, the texture brings to mind the walkways on locomotives.

Very cool.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

thats a really cool take on the diamond plate! i never even thought about what the inspiration could be! this piece is becoming very loved already!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

if you're running windows -open the image up in PAINT and you can re-size it there

if you double click on the image an image viewer will open -at the bottom there should be an image editor function icon click on that and you can re-size it

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.