Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Very cool - what is the price point on those? Also what does the bracelet look like?

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

the last one you posted with the stainless steel bracelet is incredibly sexy. if it was not $750 i might actually look to buy it. 47.5mm case diameter (excluding crown) is nice size.

very cool feature on the site is this. go to http://www.oakley.com/pd/5691/19142 (which should take you to the watch shown below) and then click on "custom" you can literally change the case to what you want, change the band, etc. pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'm definitely a Holeshot fan, but I've been lusting after this bad boy for awhile; before they changed the name of it from Time Tank to Minute Machine.

$1,195.00

I have 6 pairs of their sunglasses, a back pack, computer bag, shorts, tees, 5 pairs of shoes, AND the obligatory metal decal on all the trucks...yeah, definitely an Oakley WHOOAH!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

they are very industrial looking in my opinion.........prices are a little steep.......but i think if you ebay it, you can probably get a better price on them. im hoping in november at the pa ggt to see some in person, and see how they feel and look.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Yeah, they're definitely up there in price, just like their apparel, glasses, etc. There are definitely deals to be had on the Bay. I did some research on them in the past and found deals. I'm thinking I may need to re-visit the thought of getting one. I need to change it up a bit; getting too "I" heavy in my collection...not that it's a bad thing.

·
Registered
530 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I'm definitely a Holeshot fan, but I've been lusting after this bad boy for awhile; before they changed the name of it from Time Tank to Minute Machine.

$1,195.00

I have 6 pairs of their sunglasses, a back pack, computer bag, shorts, tees, 5 pairs of shoes, AND the obligatory metal decal on all the trucks...yeah, definitely an Oakley WHOOAH!
The Bicycle shop that I am sponsored by is an AD for Oakley. One of the guys that I ride with has that MM you posted. It is a really cool watch in person. The bracelet is just awesome. Even with our shop discount which is pretty good. I find there stuff still on the high end for a Quartz Movement.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Definitely Jeff...but then again, I spent $600 bucks on a Venom, so I can't pop off about it. It is a sick watch though. I checked the Bay and they average about $750. If I can find one under $600, I think I might leap.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I have to say i really like those watches...I was checking them out in the oakley store and they are very well made..I really wanted to buy one but the wifey was grilling me...lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am not a big square watch fan, but that O watch is bad azz Tuna

·
Registered
120 Posts
imported post

Once you get one, you won't wanna part with it!

My Minute machine...

The bracelet design..

Light and so easy to size..

Solid Ti links Each connected with polished SS bolts with 2 thrust washers between each link..unbelievably comfortable

Also available on Leather if thats your thing..

I have a Crankcase model next on my 'O' list, what's your favourite?

Steve

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Definitely the Minute Machine with red or copper dial Steve! You would think that more companies would use that system for link sizing...extremely simple and very secure.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

those watches are just so different looking - and I mean in a good way.

Obviously the designers have really got creative with their looks - more creative then most other companies I have ever seen.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

WOW!

The bracelet on that minute machine is AWESOME!

Now that's what I'm talkin' about.

Hardware City.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:

$1,195.00

TK....you got my favorite Oakley up there buddy!!!! I love this watch!!!! We need the Shop to get them, and get the price down to under $300!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:

$1,195.00

TK....you got my favorite Oakley up there buddy!!!! I love this watch!!!! We need the Shop to get them, and get the price down to under $300!!!
That would be awesome Larry and that's exactly why they wouldn't do it. Oakley certainly isn't in the business of "giving away" there product. I would love that though!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am not a hug square case fan but that is a pretty cool lookin bracelet!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts