Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD For sale is a vintage Seiko. It is running and keeping time, hands rest as they should. I do not know anything else about this watch. I have had it a few years and when I received it I was told it had been serviced but I cannot confirm this as being true. I just want to be upfront about it and do not want anyone disappointed. watch is 39-40mm and inter rotating bezel controlled by the stem. Bracelet will fit 7.25" wrist. Condition is something between 80-90% it's vintage so you be the judge. Price looking for $125 shipped here in the US.

· Long Time Member
2,456 Posts
Questions for you.
What is the model number? The case in 1 pic shows 2 pushers, is it a chronograph? I deal in Seiko's daily, and can't remember this watch.
Am curious. Can you post better pics?
Thanks
Rod

· Super Moderator
7,520 Posts
Vintage Seiko

Questions for you.
What is the model number? The case in 1 pic shows 2 pushers, is it a chronograph? I deal in Seiko's daily, and can't remember this watch.
Am curious. Can you post better pics?
Thanks
Rod

Looks like it's a 7015-7020 Sportstimer, the the pushers are functional. Chrono functions without sub dials. Pretty cool piece if you ask me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.