Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BOTH WATCHES ARE NOW SOLD!

***PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AD!*** Refunds will not be given for not understanding what is being offered.

Up for sale here are two very limited edition Officina Del Tempo Marrakech watches containing custom decorated SWISS handwound movements. There is a CHOICE of either a SILVER dial or a BLACK dial. Dial color is the only difference between the two. Both are in very good condition. The silver has a very small nick at the top of the case and a couple very light scratches on the caseback. The black some light hairlines on the case if you look really closely and a light scratch or two on the caseback. I am only offering this up for full disclosure as both could pass for nearly new.

The price for EITHER is a very FIRM $300 USD paypaled and delivered to your CONUS ONLY door. While the edition size is one thousand you will find these are rather to be uncommon and will not find examples really anywhere, especially in this condition.

BOTH will come with a selection of custom straps that probably exceeds the purchase price if I add everything up … so I won't :p . The value of the straps alone exceed the asking price for each watch.

EACH will come mounted on the custom felted Marino Wool straps (130 X 80) with soft leather backing made by N80 leather seen in the first picture below.

The BLACK Dial will ALSO include:

The stock stamped honey croc (125 X 75) in brand new condition along with the stock deployant that still has the blue plastic mummy wrap on it
A Very rare T-Rex (Nicaraguan iguana) made by Eric at Hamilton Leatherworks (130 X 77)

The SILVER dial will ALSO include:

The stock strap (125 X 75) that is pretty smoked but had a pristine deployant buckle attached
A custom made honey ostrich leg by Aaron at Combat-Straps (130 X 75) that was custom made and tapered to be used with the stock deployant

The specs of each watch are identical and as follows:

· Custom decorated Swiss 6497 movement with sub-seconds at 9
· Screwed down exhibition caseback with individual serial number
· Highly domed sapphire crystal
· 9.75 screw down crown
· Stainless steel case - 42.30 wide, 48.70 lug to lug, 15.1 thick (due to crystal height)
· No lume … at all
· All papers included

BUT, that is not all. The FIRST TO PURCHASE will receive a very nice wooden Officina Del Tempo box. I only have one … so the second one to speak up will get the other one I have … a cheesy cardboard one :p .

On to the pix. The happy couple as you would receive either of them:

Images for the BLACK dial, serial number 077/ 1000

On the Felted Marino Wool:

On the Custom T-Rex:

Stock photo on the stock honey gator:

Some details:

On to images for the SILVER dial, serial number 307 / 1000:

On the Felted Marino Wool:

On the Combat-Straps Ostrich leg:

Some details:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Silver is GONE! Only Black Dial (with incredible IGUANA and great DARK felted wool) is now left.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts