Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WATCH HAS BEEN SOLD! For sale is my brand new, in the box, stickers and plastic still intact, Tisell Marine Diver. Blue bezel, blue dial, no date model. It is brand new with the new black leather style shipping box. I ordered it for my son and he does not want it. $230 shipped, via USPS, in the CONUS. Paypal is preferred. I am a member on watchuseek and my handle there is drttown; I have had many sales there and have all positive feedback so please feel free to check up on me.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Dirt:
Congrats and great news!
Never had a springoff not want a watch I had ordered.
Pretty appreciative lot, all and all.
Youngest daughter has no compunctions asking for a
a watch of mine she likes. She thinks my watches are
Gimme caps. Her employer gifted her two Tag F1's. I
guess she thinks I'm an enabler. She can charm the
birds outta the trees.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, he already has my Tag Heuer WAP, Invicta 8926 carbon dial and an Orient Ray USA model. So...I suppose he is covered on the dive style watches, for a while! I would have kept this one but I already have two Tisell model and have another one on the way. They really are very nice watches, for the price point.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the owner just re-stocked his inventory. But, he sells out rather quickly and then is sold out for 6-8 months at a time!!! There is a retail website for these watches, but they charge about $100 more plus another $40 to ship; do not get that website confused with the Owner's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts