Watch Freeks banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Recently full serviced and in great condition.)

I am offering This SWI with the Valjoux 7750 chronograph movement and white (silver) dial.
The watch is not worn much and from my private collection. It is in a very nice condition and it had a full service by my local watchmaker very recently (Movements Watch Service in Hengelo, The Netherlands on august the 17th 2013)
This beautiful piece is running perfectly. I inspected the watch very carefully and found that bezel has a very small mark on the outer brushed rim between 11 and 12 but you got to look very close to find it. The crystal is flawless both front and back and also is the case. The clasp show some signs of desk diving but nothing that would buff right out. The polished bracelet looks like a mirror with a few very faint hairline scratches, most on the sides. Again got to inspect it very close to find them.
See the pictures as they are part of the description. The polished steel is hard to photograph because of the reflection.
I don’t have the SWI winder butt it comes with the outer box, certificate, two links and screws for the bracelet. (one little screw on the end of the long tube is missing)
You also get the blue SWI cap. You know this is a stunning timepiece and very hard to find.

Any questions? Just send me a personal message.

Asking 950 Euros included PayPal fees and shipping in the European Union. (No extra import duties in Europe) I will consider shipping outside the EU. Ask me for details. Will be shipped insured and signed for.

Specs;

Swiss Watch International Limited Edition Automatic Chronograph
Model: A9258.S.SST.BRS-P. 079/500.
Movement: Automatic, Swiss made, 25 jewels
Caliber: Valjoux 7750
Case: Stainless steel
Diameter: 45mm
Thickness: 15mm
Weight: 235g
Dial: White (Silver) Guilloche dial with raised Roman numerals
Features: Day and Date at 3:00
Bezel: Uni-directional rotating