Watch Freeks banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
SOLD. Thanks WF!

I have a beautiful Steiny up for grabs here that has no major issues at all and is in 95% or better condition. Some light marks on the caseback and clasp is really all you'll notice unless you go on a hunt. :)

It will come in its Steinhart box with the upgraded titanium bracelet on (that I think cost $120 extra), all three bezel options (ss, bronze, and black), link, bezel, and strap changing tools, and some extra screws even, too. Its really a very nice watch that runs on a very smooth auto, Swiss made, no worries. The bracelet links are also one sided so very easy to size it. Its got BGW9 blue lume, the ETA 2824-2 Elabore automatic under the hood, sapphire crystal with a/r coating, screw down crown, 45mm case, 24mm lugs, and 300m water resistant.

$435 paypal or post office money order is fine. I'll pay for the priority mail shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation to your conus address. Please no low balls. I think 435 is a lowball already for this beauty. Take another 20 bucks off if you can meet me at a Starbucks in Las Vegas to pick it up in person, too.

For trades, I'm open to any similarly sized diver and can add cash for the right piece but I would prefer that we've traded before please. I also want to note that I prefer a straight sale. There is a solar Tissot on Jomashop that is high on my radar now and that, along with the fact that I'm not wearing the Apollon much, is what is behind this listing. I'll of course add cash if you happen to have the Tissot I'm seeking available for trade, too. Here are a couple recent pics. Its on a strap here in the pics but that is not included. It will come on its titanium bracelet. Its sized for about an 8" wrist now and I have some extra links for it, too. I'll add some more tomorrow or take any for you that you like, too.

http://www.watchfreeks.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts