Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

For sale or trade I have a Timefactor Speedbird III – PRS-22. This is a 39mm steel cased watch with 20mm lugs, sapphire domed crystal, screwdown crown and antimagnetic.

For full specs here is the link to the manufacturer site:

http://www.timefactors.com/speedbird.htm

The watch is as stock but the hands were replaced with original Omega Dynamics hands. The original hands have very weak lume compared to the dial and this swap handled that problem. The lume is now matching the dial in brightness and longevity.

The watch is otherwise in excellent condition. The sale includes the watch, original bracelet, original carry case and original Speedbird Nato strap. An extra nato is included (the one in the pictures) as well as the Timefactors papers. The watch keeps great time, within a few seconds per day. I personally have worn the watch twice on a different strap. The watch came to me with shoulderless spring bars installed to use with Nato type straps. The original spring bars are also included with the bracelet however one will have to snip the ones that are installed right now in order to use the bracelet with the other spring bars. Not a big deal but I am mentioning so as to not have surprises.

I would like to sell the watch and full kit for $535 including Paypal fees and shipping in the US. I am open to offers and trades but don’t have anything in mind in particular. If you like it go ahead and communicate, let me know what you would like to do. I will answer everyone.

Sorry for the poor quality pics:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts