Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sottomarino Mostro Diver
Green Dial/Bezel

I am still cleaning out some of my collection with the goal of refining it and picking up another grail (the only way I can do it with a daughter in college).

This is another that was only worn a couple times. No marks, dings or other visible imperfections on the case, crystal, or bracelet. The watch you see in the pictures is the one you receive inclusive of the metal box, Instructions, Warranty, hang tag. SS 50mm case and SS Bracelet with fliplock and safety closure. Quartz movement, Nice Green Dial and Bezel. This is a nice watch and as the name indicates it's big, but very nicely finished and built. You won't find a better deal for a nice inexpensive diver (MSRP $199.)

Asking $75. Shipped
Needs to find a good WF home!

Shipped in via USPS or FEDEX with Tracking . Payment via PayPal (confirmed address).

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO ASK BY SENDING ME A PM. I SHIP TO CONUS ONLY WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAYS OF CONFIRMED PAYMENT.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I have the exact same watch. IMO it's an unreal watch, built like a tank, keeps excellent time and has a great wrist presence. A lot on ppl notice this one on your wrist unfortunately most think it's a Rolex. LOL

Reactions: scotty

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·