Watch Freeks banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this for a guy a t work who HAAADDDD to have it then he flaked out on me and I'm holding the bag...um er watch. Brand new still wrapped. I'll ship it to you USPS insured priority. $139 shipped please. I prefer a personal check but will accept Paypal if necessary (still furious at Paypal over the JT strap debacle). I have many references on here and from the old WG site. I have 100% feedback on ebay under bradsotak0003. Thanks guys. Here are the specs and pics. I looked on SHQP and the Android site and this size is sold out.

Clean, technical lines, sleek presence and a distinct symmetry define the sub-orbital style of the Satelgraph from Android. Centered on a round silver-tone 316L stainless steel case, this inspired timepiece features an on-board chronograph for making accurate measurements of elapsed time. The smooth black leather strap supports dual parallel contrast stitching down the length with the outer stitch being white and the inner stitch matching the dial color. The strap has quick change pins and secures with a silver-tone clasp engraved with the Android name.

Silver-tone index markers appear at every hour position on the round, deep-set dial, which comes in your choice of blue or black. Recessed chronograph subdials representing 1/10-second, hours, seconds and minute exist near 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00, respectively. Translucent discs with red pointers act as indicators on each subdial. Luminous accented skeletonized silver-tone hour and minute hands join with a red seconds hand to deliver the time.

•Movement: Japanese SII VD56 Quartz Chronograph
•Movement Country of Origin: Japan
•Case Measurements: 48mm
•Case Thickness: 15mm
•Crystal: Hardened Mineral
•Crown: Screw Down w/ Function Pushers
•Strap: Genuine Leather
•Strap Measurements: 9-3/4" L x 24mm W
•Clasp: Buckle
•Maximum Wrist Size: 8-3/4"
•Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 Meters - 330 Feet
•Weight: 4 oz