Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

For sale a rare blue dial, pepsi bezeled Seiko SKX401 in pristine conditions. I just got this on trade for another watch and although it is great looking and in fantastic condition, I would like to sell it. As far as I know it is all original and I would prefer offering it for sale in this condition.

This is essentially the same Seiko diver of the SKX series, 42mm in diameter and 22mm lugs. Same reliable movement and awesome lume. I got the head only so I put it on a original Seiko z22 rubber strap.

As far as I know this is a model produced along with the black dialed SKX399 for some south east Asian country and while it uses the same case and movement of the more common SKX007 it has a different dial that has square markers that are chrome framed. The case is in excellent shape with only a handful of airlines, otherwise really clean.

I would like $250. I will cover the paypal fees and shipping in the US. Please look at the photos to see what it looks like and the condition. And please excuse the dust specs or lint.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts