Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seiko Military Style Chrongraph - NEW!

I am an avid watch collector and have been a member here for a while. Some members here will recognize my screen name from that other now dead/defunct site. (Check out my sales feedback).

I am still cleaning out some of my collection with the goal of refining it and picking up another grail (the only way I can do it with a daughter just starting college).

This Seiko is brand new in the box, never worn. It is a very sharp looking Military style chronograph. The case, crystal, pushers, crown and strap are all perfect (as you would expect as new). This sale includes the inner box and outer sleeve, hang tag, original instructions, and warranty card. Flat Black dial, White indicies with green lume. Red seconds and chrono hand. Strap is nylon with standard buckle.

Asking $95. Shipped in via USPS/FedEx with Tracking in CONUS. Payment via Paypal with confirmed address.

More from the Web:

Brand, Seller, or Collection Name Seiko Model number SNDA57 Part Number SNDA57 Model Year 2013 Item Shape Round Dial window material type Hardlex Display Type Analog Clasp Buckle Case material Stainless steel Case diameter 42 millimeters Case Thickness 10.5 millimeters Band Material Nylon Band length Men's Standard Band width 22 millimeters Band Color Black Dial color Black Bezel material Stainless steel Bezel function Stationary Calendar Date Special features Chronograph Item weight 2.72 Ounces Movement Quartz Water resistant depth 330 Feet

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
Registered